X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No please…………….

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
      Oh, and how can they top Roscoe Lee Brown as Jedediah Nightlinger? He was brilliant
      Loved Mr Nightlinger!

I’ll have an open mind to this remake too but will have it on a short leash for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by ceo View Post
        i'm normally against remakes, but i loved the latest version of true grit. Full disclosure; not a big john wayne fan so...
        get the eff out of the usa, you commie bass ****

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
          Oh, and how can they top Roscoe Lee Brown as Jedediah Nightlinger? He was brilliant
          maybe not top but will smith comes to mind,along with,, denzel washington, danny gluver, laurence fishburn, forest whitaker, cuba gooding would also be good

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
            I'm normally against remakes, but I loved the latest version of True Grit. Full disclosure; Not a big John Wayne fan so...

You need your mouth washed out with soap!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

True Grit remains my favorite Duke movie, and I enjoyed the remake as well.

I’ll keep an open mind...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Red Man View Post
                Wonder who will play Bruce Dern’s character. After that movie I never liked him except in The Burbs.
                You're a true John Wayne fan. I've met several guys that said the same thing except they didn't like him at all after that movie.Lol I never even knew who he was until I saw it.

I'll watch the new one. I liked the True Grit remake. Tommy Lee Jones is a good actor so I think it'll be good.

Comment

True Grit with Jeff Bridges was a better movie than the original. Better cast, with the exception of The Duke and Robert Duval.
                  The Cowboys could be a good remake.

Comment

if it aint john wayne...its ****ography!

Comment

if you haven't seen “The Three Burials of Melquiades Estrada” you're missing out ! I thought it was great.

Comment

I don’t know about TLJ as the Duke, but I think Ben Foster would be hard to beat in Bruce Derns spot.

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
                          I don’t know about TLJ as the Duke, but I think Ben Foster would be hard to beat in Bruce Derns spot.
                          I don't think there's a part Ben Foster's couldn't play. Guy is an excellent actor.

Comment

Originally posted by xman59 View Post
                            maybe not top but will smith comes to mind,along with,, denzel washington, danny gluver, laurence fishburn, forest whitaker, cuba gooding would also be good
                            Maybe Samuel L Jackson will do it as an old west version of Jules Winfield -that’d Be cool...

Comment

This has been rumored for the last 10 years or so. I will believe it when it really comes out. I doubt it will be as good as the original but I am sure I will go watch it and hope for the best.

-john

Comment

Did someone say "Tommy Lee Jones"??

Comment

Working...
                                X