Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
    We can’t all be ninjas!

Judging from your avatar you could be the Beverly Hills ninja. That was a great movie. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Geraldg6 View Post
      Judging from your avatar you could be the Beverly Hills ninja. That was a great movie. Thanks.

I’ll take it! Haha

Comment

You know I thought back to it. Didn’t do the wash. Didn’t take a shower before I went out. The wind was ok but not great. The boots I put on had were right from the closet. So mostly my fault.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon B View Post
          You know since it doesn't work.....you should give it away as a loyalty gift to one of your customers!

Haha. Good try my man. Just because it doesn’t work once doesn’t mean I can’t make tweaks to the problem. Which is probably me lol

Comment

I’m not an inventor, scientist, or engineer but it seems that it is impossible to eliminate scent. Just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
              I have always played the wind

But I bought the canister scent crusher ozone generator and plan on testing it out on pigs
              Already killed my buck this year at the house so have to shoot more pigs

If it will fool a pig then it will fool anything

Ive been wondering how the off brand ones work

Comment

I don't believe that they work at all. What works for me is too find out where your deer are coming from and hunt the wind. And if any of y'all want to buy one I have one.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Scent Blocker......Forget the wind..Just hunt.lol

Comment

Thermals in your favor or Wind in your favor or Rain seems to clear air...

Thats about it in my book

Comment

Well I think Ozonics is just a part of the process of scent elimination and not the complete answer. I have had good luck with it. Many occasions with deer dead down wind. I just got back Friday from hunting in Ohio and had good success with Ozonics in a ground blind.

Comment

Originally posted by Geraldg6 View Post

Still laughing.

Comment

I have found through alot of trial and error (mostly error) that if you get in the stand early and the wind blows on you a good couple hours it really cuts down on the scent. If you run to the stand all sweaty and just expect 30 min before feeder goes off you will get busted
                          Always try to play the wind and hang clothes out before hunting

Comment

Originally posted by arrowsonly88 View Post
                            X2

X3

Comment

Using a Ozonics to mask your smell will work if you keep the wind in your face when you hunt...

Comment

I love the "just hunt the wind" guys. I've had deer come in this morning from all directions. The feeder is south of the blind and I have a NNW wind. Yet I haven't been busted once.
                                I'm glad some of you have the deer trained to come and go on a given route. We however have not been diligent enough to train ours that well.

Gary

Comment

Working...
                                X