No announcement yet.

Zero turn mowers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you are shopping new, the best brand is the one with a servicing dealer closest to your house. Warranties suck if it takes a 2 hr drive to have it worked on.

Comment

Search feature

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
        Hustler makes a hell of a mower.
        Yep.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

I bought the scag it’s a step above all others IMO, but there not cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by camoclad View Post
            Search feature

[emoji1419][emoji1417]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I live on 15 acres and keep about 5 of it mowed with a grasshopper 526V-52” front mount mower. I’ve only had it about three years but it’s been a great mower so far. It has the Briggs &Stratton Vanguard engine which has great reviews. I think there a lot of great mowers today but there are things in one that might have more value to you than another. I mow around my pond and cut the grass all the way to the water with no issues due to the front mount deck. For my needs it is great but I can also appreciate the smooth suspension systems of other brands. There are times that I wish I had a wider mowing deck but my property is not at all flat and the narrower deck is much more manageable in the uneven spots. Good luck in your search.

Comment

Anybody mowing bigger areas? We just bought 14 acres that is fairly rocky and I’m in the market for a mower too. Probably only mow 3 acres on a regular basis.

Comment

Buy a tractor and bush hog for that much property, nightmare mowing on rocky soil with a zero turn.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JWF View Post
                    Anybody mowing bigger areas? We just bought 14 acres that is fairly rocky and I’m in the market for a mower too. Probably only mow 3 acres on a regular basis.
                    Buy a tractor and bush hog for that much property, nightmare mowing on rocky soil with a zero turn.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Have used Gravely 48 HD Kawasaki for several years and have been pleased with it. They will all see the shop from time to time especially id you are cutting any unimproved property. If you have slopes you need to cut sideways or up hill instead of down you will probably want something other than a Zero-Turn. Graveley is worth the price difference for the all steel deck. You should remember whatever brand you get Amazon is your friend for parts and filters, including starters.

Comment

Better research those Kawasaki engines. Lots of problems in recent years. Older ones were good.

Comment

Originally posted by nTxKilla View Post
                          [emoji1419][emoji1417]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          I tell ya, it's our very own encyclopedia Britannica, lol

Comment

I bought a grasshopper in 2004
                            I used it a lot and I’m still using it.

Comment

It’s a 220 with a 20hp Koehler engine

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
                                I love my Ferris IS2100Z. If you want comfort, it is the Cadillac.
                                This is what I have and it’s a joy to use.

Comment

Working...
                                X