Shotgun Shells

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shotgun Shells

The things you find when flipping a house. I had forgotten Sears use to be a decent store lol before the liberals got ahold of it.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Man that’s cool! When all this COVID stuff started I cleaned out a place that had 80 year old 30-06 boxes. Remington Kleanbore and some old Western X pretty cool stuff. Gave 1 of them to a gun collector friend

Comment

My first shot gun was a cheap side by side that I bought at sears. It was the very first thing I bought with my very first paycheck, had to have my mom “ buy” it as I was only 12.

Comment

Don’t you be giving my shells and box away!! I’ve already cleaned off a spot for them with my other collectibles [emoji57]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by critter69 View Post
          My first shot gun was a cheap side by side that I bought at sears. It was the very first thing I bought with my very first paycheck, had to have my mom “ buy” it as I was only 12.

Good ol Stevens 311 or 5100. I’ve got one in 16 gauge and wouldn’t part with it for anything!

Comment

Originally posted by dawgkllr View Post
            Don’t you be giving my shells and box away!! I’ve already cleaned off a spot for them with my other collectibles [emoji57]

LoL

Comment

Originally posted by DFWPI View Post
              The things you find when flipping a house. I had forgotten Sears use to be a decent store lol before the liberals got ahold of it.

Do you want to sell those

Comment

Originally posted by joevillars View Post
                Do you want to sell those
                "EYES DUN PROMISED 'EM TO DWAGKILLR."

Comment

The Sears store in Beaumont, was in down town. I always wanted my mom to park by the door near the sporting goods department. Their gun counter was by the door as you walked in.

Comment

I can smell those shells after firing. The old shotgun gun shells just had a distinct flavor

Comment

When I was a kid I would study those boxes and dream of killing ducks and pheasant! Very nostalgic!

Comment

Crazy how much Sears and Western Auto has changed. We used to buy guns and ammo at both.

Comment

Western auto guns where [B Revelation][/B] branded

Comment

I have a Sears 22 cal bolt action with magazine.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
                              I can smell those shells after firing. The old shotgun gun shells just had a distinct flavor
                              Absolutely. On a cool morning that like woukd curl out of the barrel... takes me back

Comment

Working...
                              X