Hagerman NWR Hunt Segment B - November 19-21, 2021, Opening Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pistol View Post
    I hope someone does this for Seg. C; I was disappointed to hear that TPWD wasn't doing it again, although I understand why
    If you are referencing the GroupMe, it's relatively simple, I'd be willing to coach someone through it. What I am dreading is the non-TBHrs that I will need to add Thursday afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by rladner View Post
      Prefer the wind out of the north. Cooler Temps come with that as well

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk
      I'd rather see S winds, granted 9 days out- Wunderground is showing S/SE for Friday and Saturday

Comment

I hope someone does this for Seg. C; I was disappointed to hear that TPWD wasn't doing it again, although I understand why
        Why?

Comment

Originally posted by SC-001 View Post
          Why?
          Razorback said in his OP:
          In 2020, the staff used a GroupMe PC/mobile application to facilitate the check in/check out process. It actually worked well, except it turned into a chat session and overwhelmed the staff.
          My husband used it last year and he really liked it.

Comment

In 2020, the staff used a GroupMe PC/mobile application to facilitate the check in/check out process. It actually worked well, except it turned into a chat session and overwhelmed the staff.

I liked it also.[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Your opportunity if you choose to accept it- run another one for that weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
                Your opportunity if you choose to accept it- run another one for that weekend!
                Not me, I am still learning how to use my Hunt Stand to find my way around the woods. Me and technology just don't speak the same language

Comment

This is actually a fantastic idea, too many prying eyes in the TBH campfire

Comment

Week of hunt refresh, looking forward to the hunt!

Comment

For those of you that have hunted the H since the started the drive-thru only check in process, how long did that take and what time should we expect to show up, checkin, and still have time to be at the unit gates when they open at 9?

Comment

Originally posted by CrossTimbers View Post
                        For those of you that have hunted the H since the started the drive-thru only check in process, how long did that take and what time should we expect to show up, checkin, and still have time to be at the unit gates when they open at 9?

There will be some jackazz that doesn’t have everything ready or doesn’t have everything they need and want to debate about it. Said person is usually directly in front of me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                          There will be some jackazz that doesn’t have everything ready or doesn’t have everything they need and want to debate about it. Said person is usually directly in front of me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                          ph number---permit---license plate number--bowhunter ID

Comment

So is the bowhunter Id a course that needs to be taken? I know this is a stupid question but google didnt answer it for me

Comment

Originally posted by muzzyslinger View Post
                              ph number---permit---license plate number--bowhunter ID
                              Yep and people still f it up.

Comment

Originally posted by joelacz View Post
                                So is the bowhunter Id a course that needs to be taken? I know this is a stupid question but google didnt answer it for me
                                Yes

Comment

Working...
                                X