• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow. Sorry for the bad luck op.

Spos. Hate a thief

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

My gosh, I remember the first one you posted. I think I would be done if this happened to me twice. I live in Tomball and will keep my eyes open for the trailer and the truck.

Comment

My immediate thought when reading this was that it was an inside job. Parking the trailer one night and gone the next morning? That smells like an inside job to me.
        I hate to hear this for you. Man, your insurance company is not going to like it at all.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sideways View Post
          Proven Industries Lock Model #2516 | RV/Trailer Coupler Lock | Trailer Hitch Lock Will ONLY FIT 2-5/16" Couplers Shown in Picture (Blue) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07B3YBQX4...NV30Z8QMTZ5Z8R

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          I don’t think they cut the lock. Video shows the truck there just a minute or two. I think the guy used his own chains to chain it to his truck. Next one will have gps and I’ll either take wheels off one side or get a hardened chain and chain the wheels together. My cop buddy said they have gps detectors so maybe just having gps plus wheel chains will deter them.

Comment

Most of the locks are garbage. I hope you find it!!! Or the POS IN POSSESSION

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I second the opinion about an inside job. Might help on the next one to let the storage guy setting you up know you have a gps in it and that you've boobey trapped it because of past issues.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

With any lock, look up the lock picking lawyer on YouTube. Some of the "max" security locks out there are a joke.

Comment

Sorry to hear this & good Luck on recovery/Insurance. Hate a thief! Past time to start chopping heads off.

Comment

Is there any way to lock the wheels on travel trailers? Any type of deterrent that would have a would-be thief move on? I have thought about purchasing a trailer but I feel like the safest place to store it would be the deer lease. Not sure I want the headache of using a local storage facility. Sorry to hear about this a second time for you. Terrible.

Comment

Pewag chain through the wheels, through the springs and around the column of the pole barn is my plan next time.

Comment

That sucks I’m sorry. Do they not have cameras covering entrance and exit to get a plate number?

Comment

Originally posted by Rubberdown View Post
                          That sucks I’m sorry. Do they not have cameras covering entrance and exit to get a plate number?
                          Plates were covered and dudes wearing a mask

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                            Almost need to take the wheels and hubs off the thing. People suck.
                            This is what I'm thinking, Take off two tires and hubs off the same side. Don't worry they will reap what they sow.

Comment

If you disconnect the battery so you are not always send power to your brake pads, pull your breakaway switch so when they hook up it will lock up the brakes. (if they have a charge wire on their vehicle plug)

Comment

Stolen truck so best way to protect your assets is a GPS tracker and a back up in a different location. If they’re next level they’ll have a gps/wifi/cell jammer….

Comment

Working...
                                X