BOLO Stolen Camper Tomball…Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BOLO Stolen Camper Tomball…Again

I had my camper stolen last September. I got it replaced and took the new camper to the lease for the season. I brought it back to Tomball and put it in storage Monday at 6:00pm and it was stolen Tuesday at 5:50am from Wildcat Storage. Does anyone recognize the truck in the pictures? It’s a mid-late 2000s black Chevy 3/4ton with black wheels and a white sticker on the back window, bottom right side.
    Last edited by Txhuntr2; 01-21-2022, 10:58 AM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Here he is taking the camper.

Comment

Comment

What kind of lock are you using?

Comment

This time it was a heavier duty steal lock that encloses the hitch and has a steel puck

Comment

spos

Comment

Dang man I'm still looking for your first one..the one with the custom black rack on the back! I'll add this one to the list as well. Your having some bad luck bud.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                  Dang man I'm still looking for your first one..the one with the custom black rack on the back! I'll add this one to the list as well. Your having some bad luck bud.
                  Thanks man. I am in disbelief. I switched to a seemingly better storage unit and added a much stouter lock, locked up my chains, and the thing didn't last 12 hours. It was safer on the border in Laredo. This makes me sick. And now I'll have 2 total loss insurance claims in 4 months. I hope I can get insurance on the next one. I planned to get GPS but I was still researching the different types. Lesson learned. Gotta have GPS from the get go.

Comment

I had a customer who had his trailer stolen off of 99 and 249 on January 2. I was talking to the people at Lone Star and they had about 3 customers that had their trailer stolen that same weekend

Comment

Originally posted by Txhuntr2 View Post
                      Thanks man. I am in disbelief. I switched to a seemingly better storage unit and added a much stouter lock, locked up my chains, and the thing didn't last 12 hours. It was safer on the border in Laredo. This makes me sick. And now I'll have 2 total loss insurance claims in 4 months. I hope I can get insurance on the next one. I planned to get GPS but I was still researching the different types. Lesson learned. Gotta have GPS from the get go.
                      Almost need to take the wheels and hubs off the thing. People suck.

Comment

Originally posted by careybirdwell View Post
                        I had a customer who had his trailer stolen off of 99 and 249 on January 2. I was talking to the people at Lone Star and they had about 3 customers that had their trailer stolen that same weekend
                        That's what the owner of my storage unit said. They've been hitting the storage places in the area. He mentioned one place having 3 or 4 taken at one time.

Comment

How are they gaining access to the storage lots? Cutting locks/fences?

Comment

I think that if I Had to store mine at a facility I’d Figure out some way to take the Whole tongue off! I hope you can get one insured now.

Comment

Proven Industries Lock Model #2516 | RV/Trailer Coupler Lock | Trailer Hitch Lock Will ONLY FIT 2-5/16" Couplers Shown in Picture (Blue) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07B3YBQX4...NV30Z8QMTZ5Z8R

Comment

Working...
                              X