No announcement yet.

They just don’t live long enough……….

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers for peace comfort and understanding for you and your family.

Comment

So sorry for your loss! Prayers up. I'm dreading that day!

Comment

So sorry about Izzy.

3 weeks ago, Clyde, my very active 5yo Aussie/Border Collie cross, developed pancreatitis that went misdiagnosed by our local vet. By the time we got him to an emergency vet later in the day he was septic, and his blood pressure was so low that he wouldn't survive surgery. We had to put him to sleep that night. Terrible start to the new year.

Comment

lost my ol yellow lab 3 weeks ago. 14 years old and still was retrieving up till his last couple of days... Best dog i ever owned.

Comment

Sorry for your loss. Dogs are awesome. Its people who let you down.

Comment

Man, this thread gives me pause. I've got an 11 year old yellow lab and we are waiting on blood work results from the vet. He doesn't move like he used to and has been putting on weight and getting those lumps that make any dog owner nervous.

Sorry for your loss and prayers up for you sir. They are family for sure.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

They dang sure don’t.

Only bad part about having hunting dogs

Comment

14 years is goals - I wonder though if they lived longer / would that make their loss even harder?..

Who cares they’re gifts to us.

Comment

Sorry for your loss. By the looks of the pictures you gave her a life filled with love and getting to do exactly what she was born to do. 14 is a long life for a working dog

Comment

Sorry for your loss.

Comment

Working...
                      X