Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations!

Comment

Congrats and hang on! The ride is fixin to begin.

Comment

Congrats to you both

Comment

Awesome!
          Congrats!

Comment

Congratulations! The biggest surprise when we had our first kid was experiencing unconditional love for another person for the very first time. It is the closest thing that we can have to understanding God's love for us.

The best kid advice that I was given was: Don't seek out quality time with the kids, seek out quantity time. The reason being, quality time doesn't happen without quantity time.

Comment

Congratulations!!! Children are a miracle and a blessing from the Lord Almighty.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

First of all, congratulations!

I’ve never had twins, but I’ve got 3 kiddos from 7 to 5 months. Schedule is important. It’s also important to have a schedule between you and your lady. My kids wouldn’t latch so my wife pumped and we fed out of bottles. She would pump around 7pm and then go to bed. I’d take the next couple of feedings and crash as midnight or 1. She wouldn’t wake me and then take the next couple of feedings. It allowed us each to get 6+ hours of uninterrupted sleep and be much more well rested. That schedule doesn’t work for everyone, but it worked great for us.

Also, don’t wake a sleeping baby. Just because the doc says you need to feed them every few hours, doesn’t mean you have to wake them to do it. It’s okay if they’re zonked out and you feed them an hour later.

Enjoy though. Like others have said you’ve never known the unconditional love of another until you hold your child for the first time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck and I agree with the poster above that said, buckle up!

At least in my opinion, the first 3 months or so is a tough stretch and will put even a good marriage to the test.

Comment

Hey that's awesome Jake. God is so good! Better hang on for 8 brother...gonna be a helluva ride!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Enjoy sleep while you can!! Congrats to you both. There's not a title I wear more proud than being called Dad. My little girl is 15 now. Time passes by. Don't forget to pause and enjoy every second you can. Prep your employer that life is changing, your family comes before them.

Comment

Congrats. Y'all will figure it out, just don't blink because they will be grown up.

Comment

Congrats! The world is about to change! Best times of my life.

Comment

Congratulations and enjoy the ride.

Remember: 2 BB guns, 2 bikes, 2 22’s, two pony’s, 2 cars…. And so on.

And above all start buying size 5 and up pampers to lessen the blow and sleep as much as possible!!!!

But at the end it will be all worth it!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congratulations! My only advice is be a role model to your children. And be the best one you can be. This will be very important to them, especially in their teen years. If they can’t look up to you, they will look up to someone else. And that someone else might not be the ideal person to be looking up to. Be their hero! God bless you and your family.

Comment

Working...
                                X