Urgent Care Visit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
    The man and woman next door get tested weekly. He works from home and she is retired. They have all their food delivered and don't go anywhere. They both are perfectly fine, but get tested weekly.
    Technically that’s their choice , not for judgment from a noisy neighbor they probably think wth is up with you ?
    This virus is making everyone a weirdo

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
      So you basically went to ihop at 8am. They asked what you wanted for breakfast and you’re offended?
      Yeah I guess
      Maybe that’s why I got the initial level of care cause I went to IHOP instead of outpatient clinic

Comment

Urgent cares and drs offices are flooded with people trying to get tested for Covid. That’s why they ask right off the bat to determine what you’re actually there for. Some people aren’t worried about the symptoms you list and they’re typically not a big deal, but they want a Covid test to control exposure. My wife sat at the urgent care for 4 hrs this week waiting for a Covid test. They’re overwhelmed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What do they do for people testing positive?

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
            Urgent cares and drs offices are flooded with people trying to get tested for Covid. That’s why they ask right off the bat to determine what you’re actually there for. Some people aren’t worried about the symptoms you list and they’re typically not a big deal, but they want a Covid test to control exposure. My wife sat at the urgent care for 4 hrs this week waiting for a Covid test. They’re overwhelmed.

Yeah it’s getting crazy again
            I was told now they are seeing positives from single symptom of sore throat

Comment

Originally posted by boy wonder View Post
              Tell you to quarantine 5 days until symptom free & put a mask back on the next 5 days & oh by the way in case you stop breathing, go to the ER

Comment

Originally posted by boy wonder View Post
                Vitamin D & C , zincs, Benadryl Advil, for Omni rona, they gave my 80 year old mother in law a antibiotic for a secondary infection
                Then stay home till you don’t test positive ( about 5 days)

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                  Sorry for the "mis-diagnoses" which is not even in the realm of this discussion but it is frustrating.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

It is exactly in the realm of this discussion.

What if a deadlier disease that kills more every year than covid ever will called cancer got the attention that this flu gets. It’s save more lives but we all know it’s about the $$$

Comment

Smh

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                      like stated, it's the fearful asymptomatic people wasting tests that is causing the stupidity...
                      Plenty like myself must test weekly to stay employed due these ridiculous mandates. More unnecessary drain on tests.

Comment

Why the heck are people saying after a positive test you need to get tested again 5 days or so later? The “science” says you are only contagious a few days before and after symptoms onset. Such a joke..

Comment

Originally posted by TX CHICKEN View Post
                          Why the heck are people saying after a positive test you need to get tested again 5 days or so later? The “science” says you are only contagious a few days before and after symptoms onset. Such a joke..

That’s if your system has shed the virus. Not everyone shakes it off that quick.

Comment

Originally posted by S-3 Ranch View Post
                            I think that is a urban myth ?
                            I think the AG still has medical fraud on the books
                            My son works with a guy that both his parent are dr’s, and they are the ones that said they get paid, so I don’t know why they would say that if not true.

Comment

Originally posted by dope hunter View Post
                              Not defending them by any means, but everything you just listed is the current symptoms for this COVID variant. We called the pediatrician for a teledoc appointment a few days ago, and said it could be strep, but everyone showing symptoms of strep, are actually COVID +. Sure enough, we take them for a swab and they all 3 popped + for COVID.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Yes and we used to call this a….COLD. Which is caused by a coronavirus (Not COVID 19). So could it be that the test which tests for a protein caused by a coronavirus (not COVID-19 specifically) is showing positive because you have a common cold?

As to the wait and lines for testing how much worse do you think it will get if Grandpa Joe’s bill to force everyone to get the vaccine or be tested weekly to have a job gets through the high 9?

One of the sellers I work with was going to Canada before the holidays to see a customer. Canada requires you to be tested 3 days prior to entering the country. He went to get tested and the nurse actually asked him if he wanted a positive or negative test? She said depending on how she does the test she could change the results. If she just barely put the swab in it would be negative, even if he has VOVID.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

sooo...was the test +?

Comment

Working...
                                X