Urgent Care Visit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walker View Post
    The dumbasses are the ones that get tested with no symptoms. If they could, and some probably do, get tested every day.
    AGREE

Comment

Originally posted by critter69 View Post
      They get paid for each Covid test, plus additional for every positive test. And they don’t have to treat you, just send you on your way. Its much more profitable for them, not to have you come in to be treated for anything.
      I think that is a urban myth ?
      I think the AG still has medical fraud on the books
      Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 01-08-2022, 11:35 AM.

Comment

Sorry if I started a uproar guys
        Just a little disappointed in their approach & a little surprised they just flat out assumed & asked over the phone without even seeing her…it’s all good. I know cases are on the rise locally

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
          An educated guess like the time my late fathers dr told him he had spondylitis after a scan and the second option dr found it was cancer in his spine. That type of educated guess?
          Sorry for the "mis-diagnoses" which is not even in the realm of this discussion but it is frustrating.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by HogHunter34 View Post
            Just to clarify…we were still sitting outside in my truck when I was asked the question if I just needed a Covid test. We hadn’t walked into the clinic yet so she wasn’t even seen yet when asked this….Just a little surprised they assumed Covid before even seeing her
            Not defending them by any means, but everything you just listed is the current symptoms for this COVID variant. We called the pediatrician for a teledoc appointment a few days ago, and said it could be strep, but everyone showing symptoms of strep, are actually COVID +. Sure enough, we take them for a swab and they all 3 popped + for COVID.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Saw this. Yup, bout right
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Bro. Bill View Post
                Some people are truly worried about the virus because of underlying health conditions..
                I got a Covid test two weeks ago it was negative but had acute sinusitis
                So am I one of them dumazzs? Asking for a friend?
                Well considering they have been just sending people home from the beginning with no treatment, possibly, you do have underlying health conditions though.
                How many people in that line have underlying health conditions, or are they mostly just the hysterical masses that thinks covid is the end all be all of boogie monsters, and we gotta test, test, test, test and test gain for covid, for any and everything.
                Wanna take a s**t, better take this covid test first, it's been proving you can spread it through sharing a toilet seat .
                Standing in a line with a 100 other people who also think they have covid, doesn't seem real bright either.
                Handling the same pens, same clipboard, same nurses.
                But unless someone spits in your open mouth you can't catch this virus, so mask up, get a jab, and you're bulletproof against anything but covid.
                Ok, I'll leave ya'll alone

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                  Sorry for the "mis-diagnoses" which is not even in the realm of this discussion but it is frustrating.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
                  Actually it's the exact same thing .
                  Please enlighten us peasants

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
                    The dumbasses are the ones that get tested with no symptoms. If they could, and some probably do, get tested every day.
                    The man and woman next door get tested weekly. He works from home and she is retired. They have all their food delivered and don't go anywhere. They both are perfectly fine, but get tested weekly.

Comment

Originally posted by dope hunter View Post
                      Not defending them by any means, but everything you just listed is the current symptoms for this COVID variant. We called the pediatrician for a teledoc appointment a few days ago, and said it could be strep, but everyone showing symptoms of strep, are actually COVID +. Sure enough, we take them for a swab and they all 3 popped + for COVID.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
                      Yes & I can understand via teleDoc but if I’m physically taking a child in to a clinic I’m going to rely on their medical expertise via evaluation in person to determine test & diagnosis & proper treatment
                      Heck I’m not even an expert at much anything

Comment

Originally posted by coker737 View Post
                        Saw this. Yup, bout right
                        This did make me laugh

Comment

like stated, it's the fearful asymptomatic people wasting tests that is causing the stupidity...

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                            But unless someone spits in your open mouth you can't catch this virus, so mask up, get a jab, and you're bulletproof against anything but covid.
                            Ok, I'll leave ya'll alone
                            This comment right here, is just plain dumb. I tested positive here at the house, wife is a nurse, on Monday. Had no direct contact with anyone that I know of who has also tested positive. No idea where I caught it.

Comment

Comment

So you basically went to ihop at 8am. They asked what you wanted for breakfast and you’re offended?

Comment

Working...
                                X