Prayers Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers Please

Well hunting season is over and now I go under the Knife Monday Jan. 10th. I've been having a very high blood calcium for the past year, did a ultra sound on my neck back in Sept. and found a tumor on my parathyroid gland. I asked Doctor if I could put it off until after deer season and he said he would. I had my best year ever, got a 276lb hinds doe in late Sept. then got my best bow buck ever on Oct.2nd, then also got a nice 8pt on Oct.21st and finished up with 3 does in Dec. I'm 65 and in pretty good shape, but you never know when they put you under, just please send up 1 on Monday that all goes well and that the Good Lord will work his magic and that tumor will not be cancer! Thanks to all my TBH Family and hope 2022 is good to all.

God Bless
    Bish

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers up and congrats on a great season!

Edit: Also, I am in Greenville so not too far. If you need anything just let me know. You are a very well respected person here and it would be great to meet you.
      Last edited by UncleBubba; 01-04-2022, 12:57 PM.

Comment

Praying for you Bish that the surgery goes well, our Lord keeps watch over you and your surgeon and the tumor is benign. In our fathers name, amen

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Bish, I love your attitude! Just lay in all in the Lord's hands. It's not magic though. You are His creation and He will take care of His creations.
          God speed to your recovery sir!

Lord we ask You to watch over our brother Bish and guide his care team to healing as is in Your will. Give them the wisdom and skills to perform Your work Lord. Give him and his family comfort that You are in control of all of this and will bring him through this trial to a full recovery and restoration. Make this healing a witness for You Lord and Your love for all of us. In Jesus Name we ask and pray, Amen.

Comment

Praying for a good outcome Bish. God bless.

Comment

Praying for you brother! And for complete clarity and guidance to the docs working on you! God Bless, Rusty

Comment

Do your best to put it in God’s hands brother! You are in my family’s prayers

Comment

You got this!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                    Bish, I love your attitude! Just lay in all in the Lord's hands. It's not magic though. You are His creation and He will take care of His creations.
                    God speed to your recovery sir!

Lord we ask You to watch over our brother Bish and guide his care team to healing as is in Your will. Give them the wisdom and skills to perform Your work Lord. Give him and his family comfort that You are in control of all of this and will bring him through this trial to a full recovery and restoration. Make this healing a witness for You Lord and Your love for all of us. In Jesus Name we ask and pray, Amen.
                    Amen to this

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers

Comment

kneemail sent

Comment

Prayers buddy! Keep the Faith in the LORD!!!

Comment

Prayers all things go well, and you have full recovery.

Comment

Working...
                              X