Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

South Texas Illegal’s are out of control.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

South Texas Illegal’s are out of control.

I’ve grown up hunting our ranch in Brooks County and there have been ups and downs over the years but this past year has been the worst by far.

I spent the last week cleaning up 50 plus back packs and tons of water bottles and I’m tired of it.

I’ve found dead body’s in the past and called the sheriff to come get them.

I had a nice 3 or 4 years where I didn’t see too much action and it was really nice.

Then I have this dude running straight towards my deer blind and when I turn around and see him, he has a guy yelling at him in Spanish to turn around. That dude had a set of binos on me and after that I poked the rifle out the window.

For the record I drive from Baton Rouge 9 times a year to keep those Senderos looking that sexy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by Black Ice; 12-22-2021, 01:01 AM.

If you ever need a hand down there, I’m off all next month, and I Habla.

Comment

So anyway I started..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That’s wild. I would feel like I was being watched always. Unnerving.

Comment

If you think you need some help with this, I may be able to help. I have 28 yrs experience with these types of situations. I am a retired BP and I live close by. Just offering help if you want it.

Comment

Man that would be hard do get used to. That could wear on a mans patience pretty quick plus it creates a very dangerous environment. Somebody could get shot!!!!!
            After talking to the young lady that runs the Chaparral it sounds like it has been pretty bad there too here lately... It had me wishing I was carrying a pistol for personal protection while bowhunting there..

Comment

You have one fella to blame.
              Attached Files

Comment

You are right, that is one fine looking Sendero.

Comment

It’s bad. Great sendero though!

Comment

Current OBiden policies cause this and the ignore it. It's all about getting Dem Votes

Comment

Nice of you to keep it mowed and manicured for their travels

I wonder how many hunters are going to give up hunting the areas flooded with illegals if this continues.

Comment

Same situation on our property. Not fun one bit. It’s quite the feeling to always be looking over your shoulder on your own dang property.

Comment

This is the first time since we bought in 2015 that we have Illegals on camera at our ranch in Edwards county about 60 miles north of Del Rio. Open borders sux as does this administration.

Comment

We’re in Fal east of town and he’s not kidding. We have 2 bailouts/chases a week where they pile in a stolen truck and try to evade LEO by crashing through gates/fences blazing trails ranch to ranch. They sleep in blinds every night. I run thermal for pigs regularly and see groups traveling down pipelines and senderos. Had one beg for help 2 weeks ago. He was part of a bailout and escaped. Totally lost, covered in mosquitoes and drinking stagnant water from hog wallows. He was picked up the following morning by DPS.
                            It’s been happening forever but now it’s a continuous stream.

Comment

Not going to get any better without some drastic changes.

Comment

Working...
                              X