No announcement yet.

Hostile Lease Mate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You tell me and others you are going to kill me..then put a hand to a gun while threatening …the least you get is an ambulance ride.

No flipping way that rides…you were well within your rights to stomp him.

That’s some scary stuff…no way I would hunt out there with him. Does he know where you live?

Comment

No he doesn’t

Comment

Don’t go back until he and all his crap are gone. It’s just deer, not worth your life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I used to work with a couple of special forces guys from Vietnam era.

Drinking after work one night, he got upset and said let me get my gun. They didn't.
          He was a big ole boy, still wound up with a broke arm.

Comment

Is it Sugar Creek Hunting Club?

Comment

Not the kind of guy I choose to spend my precious hunting time with
              What does the lease boss say?

Completely loose cannon

BP

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
                Is it Sugar Creek Hunting Club?
                No not sugar creek

Comment

Wow!!! Have you informed the club president?? I don’t believe this guy needs to be around a gun.

Maybe someone played some lease pranks on him in the past

Comment

Makes me think he's on drugs or somethin. Was there something in his truck he thought you may have seen that he didn't want to be seen? Hard to say but either way he don't need to be around other people period if he's that out of his mind. If you pull a gun on someone on a whim over something so minor there's a psychological problem going on there.

You say he's an older guy. How old? He may be getting dementia or he's either not on enough medication or maybe too much. Either way it sounds to me like it's only a matter of time before he hurts or kills someone. If he's old I don't know how he hasn't long before now is why I brought up the other stuff. Crazy doesn't just happen over night.
                    Last edited by okrattler; 09-18-2021, 11:45 PM.

Comment

He sounds Definitely medicated or just plain nuts.... If I was running that place he would not be allowed on the property after that behavior.. He sounds like a complete lunatic..

Comment

I honestly would probably ask the lease president for my money back. If he flips out like that over you moving his truck what's going to happen when the president kicks him off bc of y'all's confrontation.

Comment

This guy sounds like an accident waiting to happen. Clearly he's off his rocker. From the land owner standpoint, why we would he want someone like this on his property?

Comment

There are 2 things you never do.
                            Fool around with another man’s woman or drive his truck or mess with his hat.
                            Wait,………………………er, um, that’s 3 things you never do!!!
                            I got nothing brother!!! Other than somebody else shoots his deer, then LOOK OUT!!!!
                            Glad I don’t have to put up with such foolishness!!!

Comment

Sounds like letting him back on was a HUGE mistake.

Sad thing is they knew he was a hothead, I doubt that just comes out of no where.

?- why would he leave his truck unlocked with keys available if he's that concerned of someone moving his truck- keys in the cab and unlocked was almost permission IMO.

Parking your stuff in the way of others is the first offense (unless a bar ditch full of water on each side situation).

Comment

Don’t deal w/crazy people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X