X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope you're gonna frame that pic.

Sent from my LG-M150 using Tapatalk

Comment

That’s incredible! Beautiful deer, and just awesome how all that came about. Congratulations!

Comment

It seems like every year I have a hunt like this. Leave the house dressed for 50ish temps. Yesterday predicted lows for this morning were 53 degrees.
        Got on stand and checked. 38.
        Now I'm sitting here a bit chilly and wondering why I didn't check the temperature before I left the house.
        Some things you can't fix.

Gary

Comment

As it rolls into rifle season I'm hoping a couple of my target bucks home in on our place as a refuge. However with the chasing season gearing up I don't have much hope held out for that.
          All bets are off now. But you can't tag a 150 if you shoot a 120 right?
          Leaving out for a few days. Cooler weather and a dwindling ability to resist disturbing my stand sites with blood trails and recovery efforts makes it likely I'll release an arrow at some point over the next few days even if my target buck doesn't show.
          Hope the rest of you hold on to your sticks and strings even though the bang stick may tempt you.
          Good hunting to all.

Gary

Comment

Good luck drt! Last year I didn't pay attention to ducks very much as I was trying to bag my 1st deer with a trad bow. Still haven't done that yet but my fellow waterfowlers have been hounding on me and I will be out there helping them guide a group Saturday morning. Saturday afternoon I may take my son down so he can get a deer for the freezer with his rifle.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

We have a big doe with a cyst on her front chest we call cyster. I started to draw on her at 12 yards and a spike pushed her out. He's been a pita all evening.

Gary

Comment

In the stand with my son this weekend. We have 5 kids hunting with 2 hoping to get their first deer this weekend. Fun seeing how excited they were this morning before heading out. Looks like it should be a nice day and an enjoyable hunt for everyone. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

We’re in, heater running, just waiting on daylight. I can see a deer at the feeder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ve missed this thread for awhile. Just caught up and congrats on the great deer.
                    That buck is incredible and the picture with the outfitter is awesome.

Comment

Well I ruined one of my brand new, freshly fletched with 2" yellow feathers, Black Eagle Vintage arrows.

Gary

Comment

Attaboy, Gary!!!!!

Bisch

Comment

Nice. Let’s see what you poked a hole in.

Kids killed three does yesterday. My son is holding out for a cull buck. We will see if he can hold out as the morning passes.

Comment

Chief Gate Opener..... I need one of those.

Comment

Originally posted by bm22 View Post
                              Chief Gate Opener..... I need one of those.

Well, look what the cat drug in!!! How’s life up north Brandon???

Bisch

Comment

just tuned in fantastic deer, in suspense on the broken woodie

Comment

Working...
                                X