Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apple Cyder Vinager Cureall

Ok started the twice a day teaspoon.
    Supposed to cure gut issues, make you pee clear, no more stinky bathroom visits, clear skin, white teeth, cures Aids and repels Werewolfs..

Anyone tried this????

Been drinking a shot to kill indigestion for years.
    Also take it in pill form daily.

Comment

Yep, mix a shot glass 50/50 with honey, every morning...…
      You wouldn't believe, how beautiful, Iam……….

Comment

Tried it, gave me the sh*ts.

Comment

I tried it to fight acid reflux. Mixed with a little honey and water, drank once a day. Didn't taste too bad, but didn't seem to help either. But have a friend who says it helped him. I believe it may help some people.

Comment

I tried it but it immediately had an adverse impact on my spelling. :-).

Comment

Suppose to cure all ails. I tried it, but I was taking too much at a time and couldn't stay with it for long.

Comment

Take the pills for indigestion. Works great

Comment

Guy on our deer lease swears by it. Said he lost some weight doing it. Drank a little bit straight up twice a day.

I personally have never used it. Thought about it but I can't get past the smell of it.

Comment

was drinking 2 shots, 2 times per day but got tired of the taste.

Starting taking the pills recently - taking 2 pills 3 times per day.

Comment

It works great for my Leg cramps at night. Capful in glass of water when I am having them. My Dr recommend it. Works great.

Comment

Thanks folks..................

Comment

I used some this weekend to clean the shower head in my bathroom.

Comment

Working...
                          X