No announcement yet.

IHOP - no straws

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With all the manly talk on straws I did want to add that’s the person asking was an older female

There were to go orders going out in stryofoam and plastic containers so in the area they were making money I guess sacrificing the environment is ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
      I am the same way. I am not trusting some minimum wage employee's dish washing skills.
      This i agree. Herpes is real...

We were in Cabo a few months ago and no straws to be found. Signs about it everywhere.
      Last edited by Spearchunker; 01-25-2019, 04:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TxDispatcher View Post
        The kind who has teeth issues where cold beverages make his head scream in pain. Guess that makes me a sissy in some of you fellas opinions it's the same reason I have issues eating ice cream, I can't eat ice like I did when I was younger to cool off on a hot day, etc. But hey, it's all about manliness or lack thereof for you Chuck Norris wannabes
        Let me rephrase that, what sort of grown azz man without some sort of completely legitimate health concern uses a straw. lol

Comment

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
          I refuse to drink off of the rim of a glass at any restaurant. There’s probably 14 different peoples DNA on it

That one cracks me up.. you're still using the silverware and plates, not to mention that anything would be washed into the bottom of the cup anyway

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
            but you will put the silverware in your mouth?
            I clean it with the sanitation wipes my wife carries.

There’s no way around germs, that’s for sure. But once you see lipstick on your cup, you start to wonder how well they clean their dishes

Comment

I get it people. I can’t get around the germs. But I’ll eliminate as much as I possibly can. The plate is probably the cleanest piece considering I never see people licking their plates after a meal.

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
                What kind of grown *** man wants a straw anyway? lol
                I refuse to use them. I switched to $20 dollar bills years ago. I kid I kid
                Last edited by 67olds442; 01-25-2019, 05:10 PM.

Comment

Take your own straw with you. You worry about drinking out of the glass you better worry about the dirty half washed utensils your putting in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
                    I refuse to drink off of the rim of a glass at any restaurant. There’s probably 14 different peoples DNA on it
                    I bet you have some cash in your wallet. Odds are 30 percent of all dollar bills have seen a g string sometime in their lifetime. You use cash to pay for your nuggets then dip them in the sauce with your hands. You want to worry about germs, think about all the guys who don't wash their hands after using the bathroom touching all the doorknobs and handles you touch.

Comment

Originally posted by talltexasshoote View Post
                      I bet you have some cash in your wallet. Odds are 30 percent of all dollar bills have seen a g string sometime in their lifetime. You use cash to pay for your nuggets then dip them in the sauce with your hands. You want to worry about germs, think about all the guys who don't wash their hands after using the bathroom touching all the doorknobs and handles you touch.
                      1000%

Comment

Who in their right mind carries cash?

Comment

Ate at Red Lobster tonight and it was "straws upon request" there, but if you asked, they brought you one.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoof View Post
                            You could just keep some straws in your purse.

I'm just ribbing you buddy.
                            Sensitive teeth sucks.
                            it is what it is...and yessir, it does. Or they do. Or whatever is the correct way to say that

Comment

If you think about that germaphobia stuff too long you just might wind up like Howard Hughes.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                                My husband uses a straw so his smoking hot lipstick doesn't smear.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
                                Fixed it

Comment

Working...
                                X