X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Praying for your FIL

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent for you and your family, Curt.

Comment

Prayers sent for your FIL

Comment

Curt sure sorry to learn of this! Jenn certainly has her plate full in a time that is supposed to be a joyous occasion! You got my numbers if there's anything I can do to help!

Lord our brother Curt has reached out for a coming together in prayer for his family. You Lord know all the details. We are just asking that You work them out for good. We ask for healing for Jennie's dad and comfort for her. Lord bless this union of these two in Holy Matrimony and make it a joyous occasion. Lord bring comfort to Jennie's mom and dad as they rejoice in the marriage of their granddaughter. Encourage them and strengthen them to the point that Jennie is able to relax and be the mom she so wants to be to her daughter in such an important time as this. We ask Lord, guide the caregivers for her dad to a quick diagnosis and right treatment that brings Your healing. Give them years to enjoy this marriage and watch it grow in strength and in Your will. Guide them all in Your ways Lord.

I ask You Lord God, strengthen our brother Curt. Give him what he needs to lead the family through these trials and through the wedding of these two. May Lord he give away his beautiful daughter to a loving husband that will honor, cherish and protect her all the days of their lives.
          We ask these things in the name of our Savior Jesus Christ Your Son, Amen.

Comment

Prayers sent for all

Comment

Prayers! Keep the Faith in the LORD!!!

Comment

Prayers up for FIL and family.

Comment

Praying for all involved, Curt.

Comment

I’m praying for your Father in Law!!!!

Comment

Prayers up for y'all. I know her plate has already been full with her mom's illness.
                      Hopefully, she will not worry about the wedding. Kristen is easy.... and I know everything will be fine for that.

Love y'all!

Comment

Prayers sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
                          Prayers up for y'all. I know her plate has already been full with her mom's illness.
                          Hopefully, she will not worry about the wedding. Kristen is easy.... and I know everything will be fine for that.

Love y'all!

Kristin is super easy....and also the most unorganized bride in the history of weddings. She finally told Jen this weekend that she hadn’t ordered cake yet....stress level 10!!! Jen had to pull some favors to get it done on such short notice.

Comment

Thank you all. I’ll
                            Keep y’all updated as I can.

Comment

¡Ay, míos Dio! It seems that when life throws us a curve ball, it rarely throws just one at a time! This is when you find out who your true friends are. Do not be too proud to accept their help.

Prayers for strength and perseverance for you and your family.

Comment

Done. Prayers for all the dynamics happening.

Comment

Working...
                                X