Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is all dumb, SOS means nothing unless you win.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
      common sense.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You flying to La-La Land, where Baylor’s schedule is actually tougher than ours?

No seriously, where you headed?

Australia on business. Got a few challenges over here to sort out. But you know we get things done. I’ll be 14 hours ahead. If the jet lag has me awake at 4:30 am on Sunday morning I might follow that prolific K-State offense when it hits the field in Austin. Nah. LSU v Bama is gonna be the ****!

Comment

Safe travels. Down under for trout fishing is on my bucket list

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy View Post
            Baylor has won against 2 top 25 teams this season. How many have the Aggies won?

Patience grasshopper. They are coming. And they will be against top 5 teams. [emoji51]

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
              Safe travels. Down under for trout fishing is on my bucket list

Thanks. I need to investigate this. I’ve Been thinking of hopping over to New Zealand for red stag but I love to fish!

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                Patience grasshopper. They are coming. And they will be against top 5 teams. [emoji51]

Go win all 3. It won’t make me mad at all. I’ll give you a high 5. Unlike some I don’t hate Texas teams. Married to a red raider, friends who are frogs, friends who are Horns and friends and family who are Aggies. 15 minutes from UMHB and love them. I’m excited to see Tarleton jump up to D1. I just defend Baylor because that’s my team.

Comment

2019 College Football Week 11

You got a good team and I wish y’all luck the rest of the way. I don’t dislike the other state schools. But I did root for TCU. I got great friends that are alumni from each. Wait a **** minute! Did you say Tarleton is jumping to Div 1? Time for us to schedule a home and home. [emoji51]

Comment

You got a good team and I wish y’all luck the rest of the way. I don’t dislike the other state schools. But I did root for TCU. I got great friends that are alumni from each. Wait a **** minute! Did you say Tarleton is jumping to Div 1? Time for us to schedule a home and home. [emoji51]

They are probably the hottest team in Texas right now no lie. Look up the Tarleton Texans. UMHB is tough but the Texans are killing folks.

Comment

2019 College Football Week 11

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                      Just gained a new recruit. It's not all bad.

Texags tells me this recruit is an undersized low 3-star kid that will initially hurt your star ranking until he soon gets a ratings bump to 4-star out of the blue. Texags said y’all can thank Bobby Burton in advance for the ratings bump that is forthcoming. He may also turn out to be a star. Good catch.

Last edited by Pin Oak DXT; 11-05-2019, 10:19 PM.

Comment

They are probably the hottest team in Texas right now no lie. Look up the Tarleton Texans. UMHB is tough but the Texans are killing folks.

I had no clue. Cool!

Comment

Says the Aggies who have 2 double digit win seasons in over 2 decades. Once again more facts.
                          Yawn.....But Blue Blood Texas has only had two in the last 10 years?!?

Remember we’re just a middle of the pack, door mat team.....why would we have a lot of double digit win seasons?

From 1902-1999.....LSU only had five 10+ wins seasons, since (last 20 years) they’ve had 10. I think we’ll be just fine, we have nowhere to go, but up, and it’s coming.

“It’s ain’t like it used to be.”
                          Jimbo Fisher

Comment

Baylor has won against 2 top 25 teams this season. How many have the Aggies won?
                            NOT, when they played them......

Comment

NOT, when they played them......

Nope. Counts on the resume this week though. Just like the LSU win against UT didn’t help them this week because of UT not being ranked anymore.

Comment

Australia on business. Got a few challenges over here to sort out. But you know we get things done. I’ll be 14 hours ahead. If the jet lag has me awake at 4:30 am on Sunday morning I might follow that prolific K-State offense when it hits the field in Austin. Nah. LSU v Bama is gonna be the ****!
                                I just got off the Whatsapp video chat with one of my son’s swing coaches in Perth. He says the weather is starting to get really warm again....watch out for the browns and the cobras.

Comment

Working...
                                X