This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
    Saragin makes no sense. Have you ever heard of passing the “smell test”? People should look that up. Come get some
    #6 and #1 to close out 2 of the last 3 games of the season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why do Aggies hate when FACTS are brought to the table and it doesn’t benefit them? I brought not 1 opinion. Plain and simple FACTS. The same kind used everywhere in college football. Yet if it benefits ATM you will stand and crow about it. Move along.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy View Post
      Why do Aggies hate when FACTS are brought to the table and it doesn’t benefit them? I brought not 1 opinion. Plain and simple FACTS. The same kind used everywhere in college football. Yet if it benefits ATM you will stand and crow about it. Move along.
      They cannot stand the fact that during Texas' down decade it was TCU and Baylor that stepped up and flew the Texas flag and they could not. Now it appears to be Baylor and SMU.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
        http://www.espn.com/college-football...cs/teamratings

Saragin is a score based “guess”.....go look up meaningful data. It’s not even close. Anyone with a brain can look at Texas A&M’s schedule and Baylor’s schedule and see it’s not even in the same universe as to strength of schedule. Flame away haters.....facts are facts.

Saragin makes no sense. Have you ever heard of passing the “smell test”? People should look that up. Come get some
        #6 and #1 to close out 2 of the last 3 games of the season.

Wait wait....Speaking of the smell test and meaningfull data look ups...didn't yall award yourselves the two new national championships 90-100 years later based on these SAGArin ratings? 1927 for sure. And now they aren't legit when it doesn't benefit yall. Things that make you go hmmmm... Back to dove hunting...
        Last edited by Smart; 11-05-2019, 09:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          Speaking of the smell test...didn't yall award yourselves the two new national championships 90-100 years later based on these Sagarin ratings? 1927 for a sure. And now they aren't legit when it doesn't benefit yall. Things that make you go hmmmm... Back to dove hunting...
          [emoji23][emoji38][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            Speaking of the smell test...didn't yall award yourselves the two new national championships 90-100 years later based on these Sagarin ratings? 1927 for a sure. And now they aren't legit when it doesn't benefit yall. Things that make you go hmmmm... Back to dove hunting...

I have no clue Smart. Welcome back from dove hunting [emoji51]

Comment

I still don’t understand it. I thought it was mentioned toughest schedule for last 3 games. Not sure what “score” has to do with it. I know finishing with #6 and #1 is stupid.

For the record I am 1 hour into a 18 hour flight. I may aggravate a few on here [emoji23]

Comment

I have no clue Smart.

Screenshotted..

Comment

Going to Vegas Friday sure liking Lsu but worried about Sabins coaching ability. LSU Plus 6 and dropping now

Comment

Facts? What facts? You tell me where anywhere on any planet would someone think Baylor has/had a tougher schedule than Texas A&M. Hint.....it doesn’t exist.
                    We have and will play two #1’s (Clemson and Bama), another possible #1 - probably #2 Top 4 for sure LSU, two #6’s (Auburn and Georgia)....they haven’t played a ranked team yet? How’s that for facts?

Comment

I still don’t understand it. I thought it was mentioned toughest schedule for last 3 games. Not sure what “score” has to do with it. I know finishing with #6 and #1 is stupid.

For the record I am 1 hour into a 18 hour flight. I may aggravate a few on here [emoji23]
                      You flying to La-La Land, where Baylor’s schedule is actually tougher than ours?

No seriously, where you headed?

Comment

2019 College Football Week 11

[quote=RLB;14488659]Facts? What facts? You tell me where anywhere on any planet would someone think Baylor has/had a tougher schedule than Texas A&M. Hint.....it doesn’t exist.
                        We have and will play two #1’s (Clemson and Bama), another possible #1 - probably #2 Top 4 for sure LSU, two #6’s (Auburn and Georgia)....they haven’t played a ranked team yet? How’s that for facts?[/

Facts are in what I brought to the table verses you spouting off. You offer 0 facts. It’s all opinions. Go try and read a dictionary and look up facts. D opinions.
                        Last edited by Jeremy; 11-05-2019, 09:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                          They cannot stand the fact that during Texas' down decade it was TCU and Baylor that stepped up and flew the Texas flag and they could not. Now it appears to be Baylor and SMU.
                          Is Texas “out of” its down decade?

Comment

He’s googling “ranked teams Baylor’s played”......LMAO

Comment

Is Texas “out of” its down decade?

Says the Aggies who have 2 double digit win seasons in over 2 decades. Once again more facts.

Comment

He’s googling “ranked teams Baylor’s played”......LMAO

Baylor has won against 2 top 25 teams this season. How many have the Aggies won?

Comment

Working...
                                X