• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big Buck on cam!

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
    Guy who owns feeder hunts.
    Guy who owns camera hunts.
    That’s the scenario here.

But just so I’m clear, what you’re saying is that you know anyone that you trust enough or trusts you enough to be in this situation with? I truly hope that’s not true because it’s freaking sad if it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

No I stand by the fact it’s weird as ****. Lol. If I want my friends to see my deer I will show them pics from my camera. And I would bet if a poll was done an overwhelming majority of people would agree with me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AntlersBoy View Post
      Beautiful deer though, I’m with the mid 180’s group. Has no 4’s so have to score him as a 8 with 1.5” 4’s takes a lot of trash to put a 150” 8 in the 190/200’s group. And this poor deer is pushing 4,,,???? I’d love a spot on this lead if it is low fence

I have a hard time getting him to 200 also, but it’s not like I’ve got much experience with deer this big either!! [emoji2956]

Comment

Big Buck on cam!

Edit
        Last edited by Roscoe; 08-05-2019, 10:55 PM.

Comment

Lack of trust brother. Sadness.

Your literally posting pics of his deer on the internet. Your doing one of the things that I wouldn’t trust someone about [emoji23] it’s not sad your friend is just dumb

Comment

Big Buck on cam!

Edit
            Last edited by Roscoe; 08-05-2019, 10:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
              Ah so you don’t hunt? Lol. There is no scenario where someone who loves to hunts lets another person who loves to hunt run cameras on their feeder. Trust or not.

Unless the feeder owner just wants someone to check cams and say hey you have a shooter. Situation is weird as **** for normal hunters.

Especially posting someone’s buck all over TBH [emoji2357]

Still wanting you to tell me what a normal hunter is

Comment

Not sure why the elitist bow guru is even interested. Hes said so many times how boring it is to hunt Texas whitetail and has no interest in it. But yet here he is running his mouth as usual

Comment

Wow!

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                    Not sure why the elitist bow guru is even interested. Hes said so many times how boring it is to hunt Texas whitetail and has no interest in it. But yet here he is running his mouth as usual
                    X2...

And I'm sure one of our CSI caliber detectives with track this deer down based on the detailed map provided of central Texas and angle of the shadow from the feeder...

OP, thanks for posting man, awesome freaking buck!

Comment

Originally posted by elgato View Post
                      Assuming that deer weighs over 200 lbs, he scores:

A LOT

I think all post so far are well short. I am judging using body size of bucks here in La.
                      If he's a Hill Country buck, I doubt he weighs anywhere close to 200. One HECK of a great buck, regardless. But they're jackrabbit bodies in the Hill Country. A pic of him alongside a doe would help get some perspective on size.

Comment

Why would you not hunt this place?

Comment

My camera. Not my feeder.

nvm just saw this... dang to bad

Comment

That deer is going to be all over 200", what a giant

Comment

Will this guy be bow hunted or shot with a smoke pole? hopefully he keeps being a regular customer at that feeder, and isn't one of those ghost deer once the season opens.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post

It basically guy code. You don’t **** your friends wife. And you don’t post pics of your friends deer on the internet.

And secondly. I have no idea who you are and have never seen a single helpful bowhunting post you have made. You seem to know a lot about me tho? Weird?

Comment

Working...
                                X