Attached Files

Comment

And of course the picture dont load in right side up

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Originally posted by ETX_REAPER View Post
          I shot this buck on the 30th, my best west Texas deer

Heckuva deer right there! Congrats! I didn't see anything remotely big this year.

Comment

Originally posted by ETX_REAPER View Post
            I shot this buck on the 30th, my best west Texas deer
            Dang good buck!

Comment

thanks! he was a last day deer, and just so happened to be a big un. I am still flip flopping on whether to euro him or shoulder mount.

Comment

We are going next week, for extended season. Also for dove and Quail! Love sharpshooting Quail with 1022/ silencer. They have no idea what is going on and they are delish. Cannot wait

A wise man’s heart inclines to the right, but the heart of a fool to the left.
                Ecclesiastes 10:2

Comment

Sounds good, good luck to yall!

Comment

I am going to try and get out there for the late season. Probably not next week though with all of the rain.

Comment

This will be my last time until late February most likely. I'd like to go for the extended season, but I must work the youth livestock show and it just so happens to be that entire week!

Comment

This is my last hunt for the year. God willing I don’t leave without two in the cooler. It’s been colder than a well diggers arse today. I’ve gone thru 3 1/2 cans of propane.

Comment

It can definitely get chilly out there. Propane heaters are your friend. Looks like perfect weather for next week! Plus Quail, Dove, and whitetail seasons are open.

A wise man’s heart inclines to the right, but the heart of a fool to the left.
                          Ecclesiastes 10:2

Comment

I have a buck and 3 doe tags I can make a heck of a deal on if anyone is interested. MLD

Comment

How is the Audad and pig hunting in Terrell County? looking at buying land down there.

Comment

Originally posted by LCall47 View Post
                                How is the Audad and pig hunting in Terrell County? looking at buying land down there.
                                I hunt the Terrell/Val Verde county line and the pigs have picked up significantly where we hunt.

I'm headed back out there tomorrow to knock down a few more if I can.

Comment

Working...
                                X