Hate a Thief

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hate a Thief

I know a lot of people have been hit recently and it ****** me off. This isn't as big a deal as most on here but I sent some fly tying stuff to a member for his son to get started and get in to fly tying, he went to the mailbox when it should have been there to find the entire back panel open and no package in there.

USPS told me too bad, it showed delivered. It's low monetary value but just ****** me off that people will take things that aren't theirs. I wish I had another vice to send him but I don't. My guess is they probably threw the vice and materials away when they opened the package because they can't pawn it. I HATE A THIEF!

Or it came open in transit and is in a trash bin now....

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
      Or it came open in transit and is in a trash bin now....
      It was packed really well. I learned from my days working as a loader at UPS what will survive and what won't. This went from Fort Worth to Round Rock and was wrapped and stuffed in bubble wrap to fill the box

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
        It was packed really well. I learned from my days working as a loader at UPS what will survive and what won't. This went from Fort Worth to Round Rock and was wrapped and stuffed in bubble wrap to fill the box
        Dang ya def sounds like someone rummaging hate to hear

Comment

Theirs are the worst.

Comment

Dang spellcheck. Theives

Comment

Working...
            X