Trump running out of time. Thoughts???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
    biden will be president. Just hope we can keep senate.
    This sucks. Let's go throw a temper tantrum and barricade ourselves in some rat infested city and make the city and federal government cater to us. Maybe murder a few people. Rape a lady or 3. Defecate and urinate on the streets. If we have time of course.

Comment

Originally posted by RattlesnakeDan View Post
      It is called homework. Live videos of real testimonies. That is called evidence. Everything that has been seen, done and witnessed by hundreds of people. Maybe more than hundreds by now. Non-stop affidavits of corruption. Amazing amounts of technical data retrieved. Videos of corruption taking place. You can show someone a picture of a ball and if they are obstinate enough they will say no..it is a box. That is you sir. I can assure it is a ball.
      You can wait for 4wheels to post it or you can just go to the source.

Do you have to turn everything into a personal cheap shot? Just can't help yourself? SMH

Comment

Originally posted by meltingfeather View Post

Do you have to turn everything into a personal cheap shot? Just can't help yourself? SMH
        were about 2 weeks ahead of 4wheels.....no offense to him though

jump on in, its just information

Comment

It is called homework. Live videos of real testimonies. That is called evidence. Everything that has been seen, done and witnessed by hundreds of people. Maybe more than hundreds by now. Non-stop affidavits of corruption. Amazing amounts of technical data retrieved. Videos of corruption taking place. You can show someone a picture of a ball and if they are obstinate enough they will say no..it is a box. That is you sir. I can assure it is a ball.
          Its called "denial"... His boy Biden will be outed shortly and possibly going to prison for life so he is just a little upset....

Comment

Originally posted by meltingfeather View Post

They weren’t personal cheap shots. They were absolute, spot on observations. He did quite a good job of describing your drivel. And I also assure you, it’s a ball.

Comment

Yes but is it enough tainted votes to change the outcome? That will be the deciding factor. Not just some cheating occurred.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Al Gore had 37, or 43 days. Chill out a minute and let the legal teams work...

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                  Yes but is it enough tainted votes to change the outcome? That will be the deciding factor. Not just some cheating occurred.

Follow the science. There were millions of illegitimate votes counted for Biden. Apparently starting with at least .25 of every Trump vote in some states.

Comment

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
                    Follow the science. There were millions of illegitimate votes counted for Biden. Apparently starting with at least .25 of every Trump vote in some states.
                    It's not "apparent". None of this "evidence" has changed a thing. They have two weeks. And the last four have shown nothing anyone in a decision making situation, AKA the courts, has seen any "evidence" that will change the outcome.

Comment

You can tell who actually listened to the hearings.

Comment

The first rule of fight club is you do not talk about fight club.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TP3 View Post
                          You can tell who actually listened to the hearings.
                          So because it is said doesn't make it truth. And even actual true evidence doesn't necessarily get allowed in court decisions.
                          I just haven't seen the action to back up the words.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                            So because it is said doesn't make it truth. And even actual true evidence doesn't necessarily get allowed in court decisions.
                            I just haven't seen the action to back up the words.

Interesting sentiment. You’re saying eyewitness testimony accounts for nothing?

Are you implying that all the witnesses are lying?

Comment

There is no doubt there was widespread fraud and I’m comfortable saying dominion was used in some way to alter the election. No one has the stomach to take it on. Everyone knows that if Trump losses nothing will happen, republicans will just swallow it and go back to work. If Trump were to win the country would burn and no one wants to strike the match.

Unfortunately the good guys don’t have the guts to fight and by fight I mean in the streets literally fighting. In a nutshell the country is screwed and seen its best days.

Wide open borders, free handouts for everything except to the people the actually work everyday, social justice and re-education for white folks because we are all racists, gun control, it will be a liberals wet dream.

It’s all coming, no pun intended.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
                                Interesting sentiment. You’re saying eyewitness testimony accounts for nothing?

Are you implying that all the witnesses are lying?
                                I've sat on three juries. Seen testimony from police officers, mental health professionals and lay persons.
                                If they were all true and accurate you wouldn't need a jury to sift through the testimony and see what matches up with actual evidence to come to a verdict.
                                But they haven't even gotten that far. Not one DA, or Attorney General has said they have enough evidence to put someone before a grand jury or bring charges.
                                If there is all of this evidence where are the arrests? The charges? People in custody?
                                Is every prosecutor in the country so liberal they won't move on the supposed evidence?
                                I'm not on the jury. While you sit on internet spending hours analyzing the "evidence" most of us are working, providing an income for employees and hunting in the spare time we have.
                                The HS they are shoveling on Newsmax is as pathetic as the BS you get in other places. Rhetoric with a slant.
                                A slant I'd like? Heck yes. But time is running down to the day the electoral college saying who's in and who's not. And we need more than lies and rhetoric to keep a president who has done some good the last four years in office to continue that process.
                                If it doesn't pop in the next 13 days Joe Biden be president elect. And all of the shouting down and name calling a few on here want to do will not change that.

Comment

Working...
                                X