Trump running out of time. Thoughts???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Charles View Post
    Hell no...Trump is just getting warmed up.

THE BEST IS YET TO COME!
    Sure hope that’s true! Trying to stay optimistic, praying daily for him.

Comment

Okay, but how many times can the same guy say "buckle up" over and over for the last three months? It is past old. Just keep to the facts and leave the drama at your house for Pete's sake.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
        Check out the current events forum. It'll make all your wildest dreams come true.
        YOU DON'T SAAAAYYY

Comment

My primary concern is that the SCOTUS could be compromised. If they ignore all the evidence and rule in Biden's favor, then it will get UGLY.

Comment

Originally posted by predatorsniper View Post
            My primary concern is that the SCOTUS could be compromised. If they ignore all the evidence and rule in Biden's favor, then it will get UGLY.
            Brennan & Clapper used "hammer" to spy and gather intel on SCOTUS members as well as many other people of influence and power.

Comment

The latest chuckle that tells me we are being PUNKED is that Biden’s ankle injury was to install an ankle monitor.

The guy’s mind is shot, he wouldn’t face charges nor a jury, if this is the story then EVERYTHING you are hearing is a complete lie.

They have given the right many rabbit holes to keep our minds busy and some hope.

Comment

Appears the lights are just about out.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                  Appears the lights are just about out.

https://www.ktre.com/2020/12/01/ag-b...ction-outcome/
                  That's probably because the entire file was kicked upstairs to military intelligence. Same with Durham.
                  So he's not lying he's just not revealing the whole truth.

Chess not checkers

Comment

Maybe but after a month of this we don't seem to have anything substantial to make the difference of 5 million votes across the nation.
                    Granted this will go down in our history as an election with an asterisk but I don't see it ending any other way than with Joe getting sworn in. It will be a sad day for freedom and democracy but that is what the urban majority in this country has chosen.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

The best thing about Biden being in is we can take his advice and shoot MoFos in the legs with shotguns

Comment

The only thing that gives me any hope of an alternative outcome is that Gen Flynn is so adamant and I do not see what he has to gain from his position

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                          The only thing that gives me any hope of an alternative outcome is that Gen Flynn is so adamant and I do not see what he has to gain from his position
                          Or Lin Wood or Trump or SP.
                          This is getting way to big to just be Trump making a show before he leaves.

Comment

Trump running out of time. Thoughts???

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                            Check out the current events forum. It'll make all your wildest dreams come true.

Actually, you could just go to the Gateway Pundit and short circuit the process— most of the threads in the PACE are just regurgitations of GP stories without even commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by meltingfeather View Post
                              Actually, you could just go to the Gateway Pundit and short circuit the process— most of the threads in the PACE are just regurgitations of GP stories without even commentary.
                              It is called homework. Live videos of real testimonies. That is called evidence. Everything that has been seen, done and witnessed by hundreds of people. Maybe more than hundreds by now. Non-stop affidavits of corruption. Amazing amounts of technical data retrieved. Videos of corruption taking place. You can show someone a picture of a ball and if they are obstinate enough they will say no..it is a box. That is you sir. I can assure it is a ball.

Comment

biden will be president. Just hope we can keep senate.

Comment

Working...
                                X