Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
    Obamacare is still here.

I want everyone to have proper health care just like we all have proper k-12 education.
    Obamacare did away with pre-existing conditions with which all these folks catching covid now have one.

Planned Parenthood is still open.

This serves women that can't get Health care otherwise.
    I have sisters and aunts.
    They need Health care too.

DACA is still here.
    It wasn't their fault their parents came here illegally.
    Let them stay until they break a law or something.

Gay marriage is still a thing.
    Some TBH'rs (and their family members) are gay.
    So I want everyone to be happy and live their truth.
    Not hurting me one bit.
    I'm not in my neighbor's bedroom so no harm no foul.

We can smoke weed in just about half the states.
    It's a natural plant.
    Why should weed be illegal but beer and cigarettes legal?
    Why do people want the government telling them what they can do with themselves?
    Folks will fight wearing a mask but won't smoke a joint because the govt said not to.
    For the record I don't smoke weed, am not gay and my parents did not bring me to this country illegally,
    I just vote this way.
    All we needed to know. That is what is called proof. You see we use proof to right wrongs, proof to expose lies and proof comes out who is of the Father and who is from the father of all lies. Thank you for clarification. We now use your head as a footstool from here on out.

Comment

Obamacare is still here.

I want everyone to have proper health care just like we all have proper k-12 education.
      Obamacare did away with pre-existing conditions with which all these folks catching covid now have one.
      They had/have health care. Walk into a hospital, you'll get help.
      If there are that many people, create a "pool" for those people and leave people that have their own form of insurance alone.

They don't plan parenthood. They bolster abortions, and some are downright cruel, besides it was created out of racism. Sanger.

DACA is still here.
      I say let em stay just as you do, but they are not citizens. Their children will not be citizens. Need to break the chain.

Not hurting me one bit.
      As long as they keep it in their bedroom, I can agree. But they're not keeping it there. The want the schools to teach it and dement society along with all their other deviances.

It's a natural plant.
      Why do people want the government telling them what they can do with themselves?
      Folks will fight wearing a mask but won't smoke a joint because the govt said not to.
      I can go along with this completely. Just like alcohol, you must be 18.
      For the record I don't smoke weed, am not gay and my parents did not bring me to this country illegally,
      I just vote this way.
      I can go along with you except the voting.
      I vote for freedom starting with BOR #1 and proceed on down the line.
      #1 and #2 have priority.

Comment

LoL
        Every day I post here I've won.
        It means The Lord has blessed me with another day.
        So anything outside of that is gravy.

How did I lose again???
        Obamacare is still here.
        DACA is still here.

And to top it off, Biden will be yOUR president on Valentine's Day to blow you a big wet one.
        Sooooo.....YOUR God supports homosexuality & killing babies?

MY God does NOT see that as “winning”, it’s sad to hear YOUR’S DOES...

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Horse View Post
          Sooooo.....YOUR God supports homosexuality & killing babies?

MY God does NOT see that as “winning”, it’s sad to hear YOUR’S DOES...
          I noticed that contradiction as well... it’s sad to know that some of these “Christians” believe they can dip their toes in and it’s okay.

I have friends that are Christians, like the talk in tongues type, and they are self proclaimed progressive liberals. It’s sad really

Comment

[QUOTE=hpdrifter;15276809]They had/have health care. Walk into a hospital, you'll get help.
            If there are that many people, create a "pool" for those people and leave people that have their own form of insurance alone.

They don't plan parenthood. They bolster abortions, and some are downright cruel, besides it was created out of racism. Sanger.

I say let em stay just as you do, but they are not citizens. Their children will not be citizens. Need to break the chain.

As long as they keep it in their bedroom, I can agree. But they're not keeping it there. The want the schools to teach it and dement society along with all their other deviances.

I can go along with this completely. Just like alcohol, you must be 18.

I can go along with you except the voting.
            I vote for freedom starting with BOR #1 and proceed on down the line.
            #1 and #2 have priority.[/QUOTE
            Pretty much spot on. I dont necessarily agree with broad scale legalizing weed because then they want to move on to legalizing everything, like they are doing in Oregon. But other than that, there are your answers. What about people who work hard all their lives and their employer sponsored healthcare is too expensive for them to use due to BummerCare? Whatever happened to working to get health insurance. I know, what an antiquated idea.

Comment

Obamacare is still here.

DACA is still here.

Not hurting me one bit.

It's a natural plant.
              I just vote this way.
              ^ And this right here is why this country will fail. History repeats itself and will again nothing new been this way for thousands of years. Leave the almighty out your plans and we will pay.

Comment

You cannot be a Christian and be for the stuff listed above that God clearly condemns.

Comment

Originally posted by clffrdfdge View Post
                  You cannot be a Christian and be for the stuff listed above that God clearly condemns.
                  You can also not support those things, while simultaneously not expect the govt to enforce your way of life. The God I studied never forced righteousness upon anyone

Comment

The lack of intellectual dialog alone is so pathetic...embarrassing.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                      You can also not support those things, while simultaneously not expect the govt to enforce your way of life. The God I studied never forced righteousness upon anyone
                      This us also true. It’s the classic argument over destruction of Christian values in society.

Comment

Obamacare is still here.

DACA is still here.

Not hurting me one bit.

It's a natural plant.
                        I just vote this way.

Wow. This is what you want America to be? Why don’t you just go to one of the third world countries that emphasize all of the things you want? Mexico comes to mind...

Comment

The election was definitely a sting operation

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
                            This us also true. It’s the classic argument over destruction of Christian values in society.
                            The only thing destroying Christian values in society is the hypocrisy of those who claim to be christians and hold those values yet live in contradiction to them.

Divorce rate is the same for people “in the church” as those who are not.
                            Drug abuse rate is the same regardless of church affiliation
                            Teen pregnancy rate is actually significantly higher in god fearing rural farm counties, than it is in urban inner cities.

You cannot enforce morality.

Comment

Comment

Obamacare is still here.

DACA is still here.

Not hurting me one bit.

It's a natural plant.
                                I just vote this way.
                                Did you just call planned parenthood “healthcare”? You’re ****ed up bro...

Comment

Working...
                                X