Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
    Nice roosters!

Im think we're gonna be making that trip we just need more peeps to fill the house
    I wasn’t jealous at all.
    You can fill it with 1 don’t be scared.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckfu View Post
      I wasn’t jealous at all.
      You can fill it with 1 don’t be scared.
      Either way, I'll be in touch when it comes to planning. I appreciate the help youve offered already

Comment

Good stuff here amigo!! Good stuff!!! If you haven't experienced Costa Rica at least once you're missing out!

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
          Good stuff here amigo!! Good stuff!!! If you haven't experienced Costa Rica at least once you're missing out!
          No doubt.

Comment

No doubt.
            I've been to Costa Rica twice an it was Awesome ! The Fishing is tops , We stayed in Quepos a few days an ended up in Jaco the first trip , Second trip we went straight to Jaco ! Cool town an just down the rd. 2-3 miles from Los Suenos Marina. The Fishing an The Guides out of this Marina are as Good as it Gets !!! We fished on the Good Day II on 2 Offshore trips . Great Boat an Nice Capt. an Deck hand ! How far is LaRosaAmarilla from Jaco ? I would Love to go back to Costa on another trip one day an your House is Beautiful Chuckfu !! Maybe a TBH Trip some day

Comment

Wish I knew how to post some pics. Always have a hard time with that

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKJAX View Post
                I've been to Costa Rica twice an it was Awesome ! The Fishing is tops , We stayed in Quepos a few days an ended up in Jaco the first trip , Second trip we went straight to Jaco ! Cool town an just down the rd. 2-3 miles from Los Suenos Marina. The Fishing an The Guides out of this Marina are as Good as it Gets !!! We fished on the Good Day II on 2 Offshore trips . Great Boat an Nice Capt. an Deck hand ! How far is LaRosaAmarilla from Jaco ? I would Love to go back to Costa on another trip one day an your House is Beautiful Chuckfu !! Maybe a TBH Trip some day
                We are about 45 mins from the Marina in Quepos. Jaco is probably 1-1/2 or 2 hours away.

Comment

Nice Drive ! Lots of Banana Trees along the Rd. !

Comment

With everything going on I haven’t gotten around to the 2nd annual trip. I’ve been dragging me feet for sure. Costa Rica is finally considering opening back up but not to US folks.
                    I think we may substitute a weekend trip to our ranch in south Texas this year. Do a dove, javelina and and a little thermal night hunting. More to come.

Comment

With everything going on I haven’t gotten around to the 2nd annual trip. I’ve been dragging me feet for sure. Costa Rica is finally considering opening back up but not to US folks.
                      I think we may substitute a weekend trip to our ranch in south Texas this year. Do a dove, javelina and and a little thermal night hunting. More to come.
                      That's what we've learned. Really want CR for sons grad gift

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

I think it’s time for the second annual. New thread coming soon!

Comment

I think it’s time for the second annual. New thread coming soon!

Didn’t you sell your house?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by dope hunter View Post
                            Didn’t you sell your house?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                            I did. Hoping to try something new this time.

Comment

Let me know what you are thinking. Would be willing to help if I can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ll throw my name in the hat. Been wanting to take my boy on a fishing trip.

USMC
                                1997-2005

I don’t have a Facebook.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X