Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gherkin05 View Post
    Selling luxury tents. PM if interested.

How does one pack that in and out of the campsite?

Comment

Come on Low Fence!

Comment

Originally posted by dfwgunner13 View Post
        How does one pack that in and out of the campsite?

A flatbed brother, a looong flatbed.

Comment

GLPL Insurance. I just created my own captive this year. Funded it to the lowest limits required, am covered by reinsurance on the back end, its a great tax shelter, and now my business is paying insurance premiums to me instead to some some carrier. Lets just hope I can keep losses to minimum like I have thus far.

Comment

Full time firefighter/paramedic. Build fences on my off days

Comment

Euro mounts, fishing/hunt guide, buying and selling hunting stuff

Comment

The wife and I both have the option to work numerous extra shifts at our current jobs. It’s not uncommon for me to add 40-60 extra hours to my schedule in a month. Heck, my goal in June is to work 250 billed hours verses a 90ish average work load for my peers. With flexibility in my income like that, I can’t justify a side gig.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                  You sir do an amazing job! See ya again Friday
                  Lmao!

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Started cooking crawfish for a bit of extra cash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I make and sell smoked sausage and snack sticks. I earn plenty at my day job that I don't need a second income, but I sell enough to coworkers and locally to cover what I make for myself.

Comment

Have you considered freestyle canoe? Pays mad money if u land in the chips and that's not counting sponsorship coin.

Comment

Originally posted by Boogieman View Post
                          Have you considered freestyle canoe? Pays mad money if u land in the chips and that's not counting sponsorship coin.
                          Came here to post the exact same thing, LOL

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
                            wait, this may need a side thread. Is there really that much market for them? wow
                            Sex sales and the toy business is a big one! bachelorette parties and online sales she made good money. Just don't ask what your family members buy....

Comment

I tie flies.

Haven’t in a couple months, since we moved all my stuff is in storage but the money can be good. I have a couple shops I sell to and do custom orders for people (which is where the money is). Hopefully by sept/oct we’ll have a new place and I can set up again and work on selling some original patterns to one of the big companies. It’s something I really enjoy and do anyway so I worked to find a way to monetize it. DDF said to get a better job, I don’t need the money but having random cash to use for trips or hunting and fishing is nice and doesn’t have to be a line item in our budget

Comment

I am a Scheduler at Comanche Peak Nuclear Power Plant 40 hours a week and my Cousin and I own a Welding / Fabrication shop. We mostly build BBQ Pits, which consumes the rest of my time. I also teach a few BBQ classes here and there.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X