No announcement yet.

Brazos River not looking to good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a big lake but Proctor lake is close to 13ft over full. It's on the Leon river that dumps into the Brazos somewhere. Camps will be closed for a good while. It's my favorite lake to camp out.

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
      Not a big lake but Proctor lake is close to 13ft over full. It's on the Leon river that dumps into the Brazos somewhere. Camps will be closed for a good while. It's my favorite lake to camp out.

The drainage leads into Lake Belton which is over 11 feet above normal. And Belton is releasing about 3,200cfs.

Comment

This shows the data -updated daily - on the entire Brazos basin. That’s a lot of water

Comment

Whitney 22 foot high

Comment

Whitney is now releasing over 23,360 cfs. And for the record, all ACE projects on the Brazos system are releasing water.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
              Whitney is now releasing over 23,360 cfs. And for the record, all ACE projects on the Brazos system are releasing water.

Yea it's going to be very sketchy down here on this end for several weeks to come if not a couple of months.. We will maintain a high level until all of that water up there is finished coming down on us.. Not to mention what may fall out of the sky in the mean time..
              Folks down here better be on full alert.. This one caught some off guard big time. It was a little worse than was predicted but a little can go a long way in these situations!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Waco increased its flow release to 3847 cfs. and the lake has dropped approximately .5" since yesterday morning. Seems they are getting concerned about the weekend rains.

Best of luck and prayers for all that live on the Brazos down south.

Rwc

Comment

Its way down at 290. Somerville is releasing now also.

Comment

Working...
                  X