Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TBH Lost Another Great Member - RIP Eric Pence *****Updated with Service Information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cried on my lunch break when I heard the news. Tearing up again now...

Comment

Still don’t want to accept this. Prayers for Family and friends. Eric was one of the first TBH’ers to pray for Macie and would often pm me asking about her.

Comment

Prayers up for Erics Family and Friends

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
          Eric exemplified all that is good about TBH and all that is good about mankind. Always ready to help a fellow out, and he made you feel like you were important to him.

As has been already said multiple times, his devotion and love to his family was foremost whenever he posted! My goodness, he was proud of Austin and Tyler, and his love for Kelly was so evident! We all admired how he held his family up for the world...to showcase his love for his 3 best friends. Exemplary!!! That is how marriages should be, and we learned from him!

The good ones; it seems like they die too soon. We are all better off for knowing Eric!

Brother, you lived a good life, and you fought a good fight. Rest easy until we see you again.

Very well said sir.

Comment

prayers sent...

Comment

Really hate reading this so sad. Cancer is evil.
              RIP Eric and prayers 🙏 lifted for his family.

Comment

Mods can y’all put a sticky on this ?

Comment

Not what I wanted to hear. **** C word. RIP Eric

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I never had the pleasure of meeting Mr. Pence but I remember a lot of his posts and it was pretty easy to tell he was a good man who I wish I’d have gotten a chance to share a fire with.

Eric, I’d sure appreciate it if you’d give my papaw a big old man hug up there in heaven for me.

To his family, I’ll simply say a prayer as I know you’ve lost an anchor who could hold his you steady in the roughest of seas.

Comment

RIP Eric, I don’t have the words.

Comment

Rest In Peace, Eric. Prayers up for family and friends.

Comment

I never met the man but I remember his post mostly centered around his wife and boys. Obviously a great family man and a reminder of what’s really important in our short time on earth. Rest In Peace Eric. May God carry his family and friends through this tough time.

Comment

Opened the green screen to see this! It turned my stomach. He was one of the guys who made this site great. We traded on the classifieds in the past. I came home to a package I wasn't expecting and he had sent me some bow hunting t-shirts in the mail out of the blue. I will be praying for Kelly and the boys. We lost a good one!

Comment

I will always smile when I see the sweatshirt he gave me at Jaspro's funeral. Rest in peace brother.

Comment

Prayers sent up.

Comment

Working...
                                X