Think She Will Notice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pedernal View Post
    wow! Glad you are ok. What year model was that?

Comment

Darn it man! I imagine your stoved up a bit. Glad your o k. How was the air bag experience! I’ve heard of folks getting facial burns etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
        I had no clue there were feet airbags

I sure could have used that when I totaled my truck last year. I hit my shin on the dash and took a pretty good chunk of hide off

Comment

Originally posted by MasterOfNothing View Post
          Glad your ok bro, and didn't get seriously injured... that could've ruined your trip to Alaska.
          Definitely, thanks!

Originally posted by Man View Post
          I had no clue there were feet airbags
          Haha, me neither. Sucker blew the whole lower dash apart though, even the radio shroud came off. That said, I'm glad it was there and my legs didn't end up in the dash! Broke both my shins a few years back and I'm sure it wouldn't have felt good.

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
          Darn it man! I imagine your stoved up a bit. Glad your o k. How was the air bag experience! I’ve heard of folks getting facial burns etc.
          Didn't even realize they had gone off until I had stopped moving. My shins were a little sore from the dash airbag, but I couldn't tell you if my face ever hit the steering wheel bag or not, so I guess it wasn't too bad. Just glad I was able to see her coming in time to lock up the brakes and didn't take it straight on the door.

Comment

Glad you are OK. Momma will be happy with the new Landcruiser she wanted. LOL!

Comment

Momma set it up!

Comment

Man, glad your ok!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

**** dude, glad you're ok but your RIP when your wife gets back.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                    Try something like this. Although with the price of wood nowadays, it might be cheaper to buy a new one.
                    now this she would never even no!!!!

Comment

Practice walking with a slight limp so you can get a little sympathy and lessen the beating somewhat

Comment

Originally posted by BowhunterB View Post
                        Practice walking with a slight limp so you can get a little sympathy and lessen the beating somewhat

LoL, she’s gone for 5 months. If I’m still limping when she gets back she will just beat me for being a nancy

Comment

Try something like this. Although with the price of wood nowadays, it might be cheaper to buy a new one.
                          When you don't have insurance but you've got that Home Depot gift card

Glad you're ok OP. Best of luck with the wife

Comment

Value of that car tripled with that hood and bumper 😂

Comment

Nice lease ride for someone.

Comment

She won’t notice.... lol
                                Now leave it at Sheels and do a raffle to blow it up.... make some money off this

Comment

Working...
                                X