Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My brother, a 24 year military veteran needs the power of the TBH Prayer warriors....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers sent

Comment

More prayers up, Jason.

Comment

Praying for your brother and family

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

More prayers up Jason.

Comment

Continued prayers for your brother and family. He is with the best there is and they make him as comfortable going through the tests as they possibly can.

Comment

Prayers up!!

Comment

Prayin

Comment

He is still in my prayers Jason

Comment

More prayers sent from Kathy and I.

Comment

Prayers Continuing.

Comment

More prayers sent!

Comment

Prayers for a quick recovery and a good ol' KCA whoopin'!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                            Well the day has come.... Jeremy and his wife, along with my Dad for support, have made their way to MD Anderson for a few days of scans, tests, plan discussions and treatments. They left last night and got settled in. They should be on the shuttle and headed to the main facility.

Thank you to all that have reached out with prayers, shares, offers, information and donations to his GFM over the past few weeks. We as a family cannot thank y'all enough. Please send up a good word over the next few days as this is when we'll learn if it has spread anymore and what exactly he has to tackle going forward. Going to be a tough row to hoe but he's up for Kicking Cancer's ***/KCA!
                            Prayers for positive tests and results! I'm 15 minutes away from MDA during the work day if they need anything. Feel free to share my number.

Comment

Prayers up for your family and the medical staff treating him.

Comment

Continued prayers.

Comment

Working...
                                X