I’m sorry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Bald Guy View Post
    You ain't stuck till you have to crawl out the window cause the doors won't open.
    Been there

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

If you haven't been there you haven't been off the pavement enough! Just don't forget the pictures so we can laugh with you.

Comment

In for the recovery this morning.
        Good Luck and don't forget to reload the beer cooler.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Bald Guy View Post
          You ain't stuck till you have to crawl out the window cause the doors won't open.
          Yep!

Comment

Originally posted by HeyMikey View Post
            In for the recovery this morning.
            Good Luck and don't forget to reload the beer cooler.

[emoji3516]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Could've been worse, could have had the wife sitting next to you saying we're gonna get stuck if you drive out there... while ignoring her and driving on out in it anyway. Next thing you get to hear is her say "we're stuck, aren't we?" As you reply no we aren't stuck just didn't think we needed 4wd, and then need 4wd with more skinny pedal application, then some quick forward to reverse maneuvers and more skinny pedal, so on & so forth until your door handle deep & saying now we are stuck while crawling out the windows and getting to hear " I told you we were going to get stuck, blah, blah, blah" for the next 3 days as she posting it on the book of faces and tells everyone what a total dumb a** she is married to. Nah, we ain't been there ;•}

You spend enough time off the beaten path and your going to get stuck from time to time, we've all been there brother and I know it isn't funny at the moment but we're waiting for the pics so we can laugh with you once your back on solid ground.
              Lucky for me I get to give it back occasionally because my wife sticks trucks and equipment almost as much as i do and while she is definitely harassing me she'll be right there digging, pulling straps, working the farm jack or whatever until we're outta the muck.

Comment

In for pics

Comment

Comment

The important lesson to learn here is that if you drink those beers on the way back to camp the amount you have to carry is much lighter.

Comment

My brother did that to my truck with a 20 ft trailer behind it with my blind, feeder and panels in it. Can laugh now, enjoy busting it out!

Comment

Good times! Been there myself.

Comment

I really thought the Dumb*** moments were behind me[/QUOTE]

Not until your 6ft under! It gets better with age but no male is safe from this while your breathing.

Comment

Yep been there also, my buddy and I buried his truck years back. We were the only ones at the lease, we had to call his grandpa who was 2.5 hours away for help. He’s on the lease as well. We were in our early 20’s an thought we knew everything. That day was miserable…

Comment

Originally posted by Prairieboy View Post
                              Could've been worse, could have had the wife sitting next to you saying we're gonna get stuck if you drive out there... while ignoring her and driving on out in it anyway. Next thing you get to hear is her say "we're stuck, aren't we?" As you reply no we aren't stuck just didn't think we needed 4wd, and then need 4wd with more skinny pedal application, then some quick forward to reverse maneuvers and more skinny pedal, so on & so forth until your door handle deep & saying now we are stuck while crawling out the windows and getting to hear " I told you we were going to get stuck, blah, blah, blah" for the next 3 days as she posting it on the book of faces and tells everyone what a total dumb a** she is married to. Nah, we ain't been there ;•}

You spend enough time off the beaten path and your going to get stuck from time to time, we've all been there brother and I know it isn't funny at the moment but we're waiting for the pics so we can laugh with you once your back on solid ground.
                              Lucky for me I get to give it back occasionally because my wife sticks trucks and equipment almost as much as i do and while she is definitely harassing me she'll be right there digging, pulling straps, working the farm jack or whatever until we're outta the muck.

Sounds like you have a good one there beside you. I ignored my fiancé and my dad telling me it was too wet. So I got the ol foghorn leghorn this morning when pops came to winch me out.

Comment

Thank you Jaker, I needed a good laugh... Although I wasn't laughing at you, I will now probable wind up in a similar situation soon... karma

Comment

Working...
                                X