No announcement yet.

2021 Houston Astro’s Official thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One down and it was a good one! Let’s go!

Comment

Altuve made up for that error! Need to watch out for that Hernandez fella the rest of the series...dude had a beast of a game!

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
        Let's go Brandon!
        I had the sound turned down so I didnt have to listen to Buck. Was the crowd chanting FJB?

Comment

Great game by a great team. One down, three to go.

Comment

Originally posted by lilavidhunter View Post
            Got good in a Hurry.

#PayCorrea
            I think they screwed the pooch on Correa before season started...hope I’m wrong, but I’m afraid I’m not

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
              I had the sound turned down so I didnt have to listen to Buck. Was the crowd chanting FJB?
              I'd like to think so

Comment

Originally posted by TxDispatcher View Post
                I think they screwed the pooch on Correa before season started...hope I’m wrong, but I’m afraid I’m not
                I’m going to go against the grain and say let him go. If he wants to be the highest paid player ever let him go to some shotty team that’s gunna stay shotty. We moved on from springer and cole look at we’re they’re at and look at where we’re At. Are the Padres and Phillies relevant? Plz

Don’t wanna put all eggs in one basket

Comment

Originally posted by 3rdCoastHunter View Post
                  I’m going to go against the grain and say let him go. If he wants to be the highest paid player ever let him go to some shotty team that’s gunna stay shotty. We moved on from springer and cole look at we’re they’re at and look at where we’re At. Are the Padres and Phillies relevant? Plz

I was on the fence about keeping Carlos as well but after realizing we still have the main core for at least 3 years, i tend to agree. I would rather try and get Verlander for 1 year to see how he does coming off TJ. Pitching is the weak link currently and i’m afraid losing Mccullers might be the undoing in the LCS.

Its impossible to just “replace” a player or leader like Correa, but its hard to overlook Altuve, Tucker, Bregman, Yuli, and Alvarez still under team control.
                  If Carlos wanted to continue to compete for titles, he would stay on a loaded team. Seems hes after the record contract instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 3rdCoastHunter View Post

He’s probably going to the Yankees unfortunately.

Comment

Joe Buck just updated his Facebook status. " In a relationship with Kiki Hernandez's Nuts "

Comment

Originally posted by BBBGP View Post
                        Joe Buck just updated his Facebook status. " In a relationship with Kiki Hernandez's Nuts "
                        This ^^^
                        Joe Buck went on and on about that throw to home and never mentioned that "old" Yuli easily beat it to the plate.

Comment

Remind me again.... how old is Juan Soto?

On second thought, no don't, don't ever remind me.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m not sure why Brantley is playing…. Weak single is good I guess…. But that dude was jogging down the line on a play that was not a double play… and he was doubled up…

Comment

Originally posted by kevin nicholls View Post
                              This ^^^

Joe Buck went on and on about that throw to home and never mentioned that "old" Yuli easily beat it to the plate.
                              LOL. Yep, the leg humping has begun.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Comment

Woww

Comment

Working...
                                X