Gut shot just now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Heath View Post
    Whomever posted the picture on the thread is wrong because I came for the LDP once I saw that.
    What is the post # for the picture? I'm not seeing a pic anywhere in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
      While we’re waiting, what did you guys have for breakfast this morning? I had a sausage kolache and 2 donuts.
      Instant oatmeal and 2 cups of coffee

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunterhelm View Post
        what is the post # for the picture? I'm not seeing a pic anywhere in this thread.
        63, 155

Comment

Originally posted by scott1022 View Post

I had 2 eggs over medium with a bagel. Refreshed this thread 33 times before I finished eating.
          2 Ham & Cheese Kolaches with black coffee......about to hammer down on some cashews for a snack.

Hit refresh more times than I can count

Comment

I had 2 Shipley's sausage and cheese kolaches and a diet coke.

Like others, I bet I've refreshed 50 times already.

I am at work doing almost nothing but watching this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunterhelm View Post
              What is the post # for the picture? I'm not seeing a pic anywhere in this thread.
              Not the picture of the deer, just a picture so when you look a the thread it shows you there is an attachment (picture) in the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by scott1022 View Post
                63, 155
                OK, I was under the impression there was a trail camera pic of the deer he shot.

Comment

I'm seeing more like 150-153. Those short G2's are gonna hurt him a little

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                    Not the picture of the deer, just a picture so when you look a the thread it shows you there is an attachment (picture) in the thread.
                    Ah, I see. I'm not that advanced. lol

Comment

Sausage doesn't go with Kolache lol

Comment

only a celsius energy drink so far for me. taste is still hit or miss, seared a beautiful t-bone last night and could barely taste it.

i am guessing its a 145ish type deer.

Comment

I don't know the post number but it is on the 2nd or 3rd page of the thread.

It's an old rat chewed set of antlers. The poster was trying to show what happens when you push a deer.

You losse it. The rats and squirrels get to chew on it.

Comment

Anything yet?

Comment

Oldest daughter had a dispute manager meeting, she's 8, 20 minutes before school.... so number two daughter went with me to get a donut. She had a glazed pink with sprinkles. I had 2 jalapeno hot dog "kolaches".

Comment

My guess for score is 137".

Comment

Working...
                                X