No announcement yet.

2021 Houston Astro’s Official thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wonder what all the people saying Kyle Tucker wasn’t gonna work out think now.
    That Dude has been fire.

Comment

Originally posted by kruppa24 View Post
      Wonder what all the people saying Kyle Tucker wasn’t gonna work out think now.
      That Dude has been fire.
      No doubt, he’s been hot. I’m one of the ones saying he has a huge hole in his swing, way too long and not quick enough to the ball. I’ll stand by that until he has sustained success and proves me wrong. And being hot for a week isn’t good enough. McCormick needs to play more, sit Straw and play McCormick. Pitching should get a boost in the next couple of weeks with Frambar and Odorizzi coming back (hopefully).

Comment

Tucker in his last 7 games: .269 average with 1 RBI because of 1 HR. Streaky

Comment

We are rolling right now! The entire line up is raking. Pitching seems to be picking up as well.

Comment

Been fun to watch lately. Pitching is beginning to stabilize somewhat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
              Been fun to watch lately. Pitching is beginning to stabilize somewhat

Here we go again! LFG

Comment

Ticket roasted that one.

Comment

Bullpen sux

Comment

That's an understatement!!!!

Comment

😉

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                        😉
                        It was fun to watch, wasnt it?

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                          It was fun to watch, wasnt it?
                          Rangers choking with 2 outs and 2 strikes in the ninth. Never seen that before 😂

Comment

That’s the best thing I’ve ever seen!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                              That’s the best thing I’ve ever seen!!!!!!
                              I bet the ride home to NY is just sooooo much fun tonight, lol. Altuve is the mighty Yank killer. They had to throw Cole 130 pitches last night because he wasnt coming out of a 1-0 lead and letting the bullpen take over. Apparently his gut was right. Chapman was warmed up and available to pitch but Cole said no Fing way. Second time this year Altuve has gotten Greene for a 3 run dinger in the last inning to win a game. He is living in those boys head rent free.

Comment

Y’all think Altuve is finally making his way into the hearts of the Yankee fans?

Comment

Working...
                                X