No announcement yet.

Need prayer now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers for Jon Jons parents and all those in his life.

Comment

Sorry to hear prayers to everyone.

Comment

Writing this looking at my boys with tears in my eyes. Life is not guaranteed but only given. Prayers for the family and that this young man is now at peace. Do not take one minute for granted.

Comment

Was really praying for a miracle. Sorry for yalls loss! Prayers for strength for you all and for all the lives Jon Jon will bless.

Comment

I am so sorry Bruce. Continued prayers for your family and families your nephew will help.

Comment

Jon Jon was born to glorify his God and it is very evident that he did that during his time here. God will use the gifts that Jon Jon shares to continue that ministry of giving to others so that they too may one day bring praise to our Father. May the family be comforted always knowing he was so special.

Comment

continued prayers

Comment

Prayers for all involved. Sad to read.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hurts my heart. I reflect back to losing my Godson at 6 months. No words can ease the pain his family is feeling.

Prayers sent for them for their hurting heart, and for the families that will be touched by Jon Jon's gift.

Comment

God bless the family and others who knew the young man. Life is indeed but a vapor....

Comment

IMO there is no higher calling than that of prayer. And despite some of the arguments that go on here, we all come together to lift up people that we may never meet. I will always stand amazed at the folks that are compelled by compassion to lift others up in their time of need. Thanks y’all.

Comment

So sorry to hear. May God bless this family and grant them eventual peace in a way that only He can.

Comment

Very sad all around. I pray that he is quickly received in heaven and I pray for Brittney, that she understands sometimes there really isn't anything you could have done differently.

Comment

Choking is the fourth leading cause of unintentional death in th U S. Hot dogs are the number one food that causes choking deaths. Jon Jon was eating a hot dog.

Comment

So sorry for your loss. Prayers for your family and friends.

Comment

Working...
                                X