X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayer sent

Comment

Hogmauler, any update?

Still praying for a miracle until we hear different...

Comment

Amen SWS!

Comment

Thank you all so much for yalls continued support. You’ll never know how much it means to all of us. Jon Jon will not recover. He will have his Honor Walk sometimes this week. Still trying to coordinate with surgeons and recipients of his life gifts.
          His whole life here was spent in a broken body , but thanks be to God he will experience the ultimate healing when the time comes. I prayed and prayed for a miracle in his life and finally realized that the miracle was his life. We’re all still shocked, stunned, and numb at the events of the last week.
          His birthday was celebrated the week before this happened and we didn’t make it. Folks please don’t ever take a single day of life for granted. We’re all guilty of it so stop it!
          We will have his viewing this Saturday at Hillier (sp) Funeral Home from 5-8 pm with his funeral being held at Central Baptist Church sometimes on Sunday. Still don’t have the time on that.
          Once again, thank you all so much for your continued prayers and we’ll wishes through all of this. And if any of you is struggling with faith in God please don’t let this derail you. Many people are being blessed with life as Jon Jon meets his Redeemer, Jesus Christ!

Comment

Lord God in Heaven, even now, we who know You realize that if it be Your will, You could heal Jon Jon, but if it is Your will that You take him Home, we lift up our voices in praise of Your mighty Name. We thank You for this life that most of us only know through the magic of electronic media, but it is a life that has touched us all none-the-less. Lord Thank You for the courage and strength of this family that they are giving the gift of life to others through the miracle of Jon Jon. Lord we don't always understand Your plans and Your ways are higher than ours, but Lord we trust in You. We ask You Lord, at the appropriate time in Your will, receive this soul into Your eternal Rest and heal Jon Jon eternally to dwell with You through Your son Jesus Christ who gave His life for us all that we may have fellowship and eternal life with You Father. Lord give this family comfort in their decisions and may it strengthen them and solidify their resolve that they are doing Your will in all of this. Ease their grief and in the proper time, show them that they can reach out to You and receive their Joy from You. Heal their hearts and restore their peace. In Jesus name, Amen.

Comment

SaltwaterSlick, I like your prayers.

Comment

Amen and amen Saltwater. Sister in law just called me and said the viewing is gonna be at the Hillier funeral home in Bryan not College Station and his funeral will be at Central Baptist starting at 3 pm.

Comment

Heartbreaking- for all involved. Prayers sent.

Comment

Sorry to hear, my prayers for of comfort for his family and you during this hard time.

Comment

So very sorry

Originally posted by dagdog View Post
                      SaltwaterSlick, I like your prayers.
                      X2

Comment

Prayer sent. So sorry for their loss.

Comment

Oh I forgot earlier question. His sitters name is Brittany. Please lift her up. She thinks she’s responsible for him choking while she fed him.

Comment

****. I'm just seeing this...how incredibly sad.

Comment

So sorry to hear.

Comment

I’m torn between Heaven and earth. We want him here while knowing that where he is going is beyond our imagination. We have a special needs son as well and despite all heartache I couldn’t imagine life without him either.

Comment

Working...
                                X