X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
    I new you were going to show off. That looks badazz Mike

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
    Thanks. I stole the idea of making it removeable from you. But I changed it enough so you cant sue me

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
      Thanks. I stole the idea of making it removeable from you. But I changed it enough so you cant sue me
      You do some nice work. I know who to call on my next project. Let me know when you go on your maden voyage

Comment

You do some nice work. I know who to call on my next project. Let me know when you go on your maden voyage

Thanks, I dont know though, Im pretty expensive. One of the reasons I said I regretted doing it about halfway through is because apparently, I cant even afford me

Comment

Thanks, I dont know though, Im pretty expensive. One of the reasons I said I regretted doing it about halfway through is because apparently, I cant even afford me

that's how I feel about tying jigs!

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
            that's how I feel about tying jigs!

Tied 1.5 dozen yesterday! Got my cost down to about $20 a jig at this point!

I should have never started this crap!!!

Comment

I just ordered some screwlock head's . Who knows when I will get them he doesn't seem to be in a big hurry [emoji23]. I will keep using rubber

Comment

I just ordered some screwlock head's . Who knows when I will get them he doesn't seem to be in a big hurry [emoji23]. I will keep using rubber

Who did you order them from? Steve at Limits Tackle usually pours my order the next day after I order it! Mustad hooks and real fair prices too.

Comment

I've got Sunday and next weekend open if somebody wants to chase big crappie! Full day for 1/2 day price. After that it's tourney season and my availability is limited! I can do weekdays with some notice.

I feel another 3 pounder is close!

Comment

My son has been a tying us some getting ready to start hitting them up! Been super busy at work and hoping to get after some real soon!
                    Attached Files

Comment

Went out to Lavon last Saturday it was pretty slow only ended up with 9 Crappie. One of the crappir had this in is mouth. Maybe I should have been using larger jigs!

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                        My son has been a tying us some getting ready to start hitting them up! Been super busy at work and hoping to get after some real soon!
                        Those look good! I lose em too fast to build a stockpile!

Comment

Nevermind. I just saw your other post and got my question answered.

Comment

Have you seen this

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                              Those look good! I lose em too fast to build a stockpile!
                              Thanks man. What do you think about this color and set up? He just tied some like this the other day? I think they should be killer, looks alot like a minnow to me?
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Dru View Post
                                https://youtu.be/pFeMzdknhJc

Have you seen this
                                No sir. Is that you?

Comment

Working...
                                X