No announcement yet.

2021 Crappie Thread!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Found a few today in 8 ft on a rocky ledge. They wanted black/pink and black/chartreuse.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RockTippedStick View Post
      Found a few today in 8 ft on a rocky ledge. They wanted black/pink and black/chartreuse.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk
      Sommerville?

Comment

Very nice! Trips this weekend then off to Grenada for a week!! Need 7 fish for 21 pounds!!

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
          Very nice! Trips this weekend then off to Grenada for a week!! Need 7 fish for 21 pounds!!

If you get one stringer of 7 crappie for 21lbs, I'ma gonna go fish that lake too!

Keep us posted on yalls progress at Grenada.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
            If you get one stringer of 7 crappie for 21lbs, I'ma gonna go fish that lake too!

Keep us posted on yalls progress at Grenada.

There was one last year. Same say we won Crappie USA on Fork wirh 17.08. Terry Stuart said that was cute and they had 21 something on Grenada in the magnolia crappie club tourney. Fork showed out today. Client broke his PB with a 2.68 and then beat that with a 3.27! Dang I love crappie fishing!!

Comment

They're still deep on Granger, but one more warm week should have them transitioning shallow. When there's calm wind like today, and I can stay on top of them with my electronics its like taking candy from a baby. Sure is fun in a yak.
              Attached Files

Comment

Wind must have picked up, not enough on that stringer!!! lol
                Good job...yes I'm jelly.

Comment

It was a tough bite on the Brazos today. I'm just glad I got to get out. And catch a little of everything except green trash fish.

Even caught one sunfish that was bigger than my hand. So he went in the live well too.

Comment

Headed to LOP this weekend, we’re gonna spend three days camping and fishing. Hope to find them shallow!

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                      It was a tough bite on the Brazos today. I'm just glad I got to get out. And catch a little of everything except green trash fish.

Even caught one sunfish that was bigger than my hand. So he went in the live well too.
                      Glad to see you got out!! Gonna hit the lake a couple hours this morning then head to Vicksburg to drop little man off and play big boy games the next 2 days. I predict all Crappie Masters records will be shattered this weekend. We’re not on the fish to win it but have caught several 2s and podnuh had a 3.30 yesterday eve. When you don’t get excited about 2 pounders your on Grenada lake!

Comment

Go get um

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                          Glad to see you got out!! Gonna hit the lake a couple hours this morning then head to Vicksburg to drop little man off and play big boy games the next 2 days. I predict all Crappie Masters records will be shattered this weekend. We’re not on the fish to win it but have caught several 2s and podnuh had a 3.30 yesterday eve. When you don’t get excited about 2 pounders your on Grenada lake!
                          Yall settem on fire! I'll be expecting updates.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Good luck Slew! Ride clay's coattails if all else fails....[emoji1787]

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                              Good luck Slew! Ride clay's coattails if all else fails....[emoji1787]

I might just hold the net and eat cookies! Or tie myself to the seat pedestal and lean way out with that 16' rod to reach these fish! I wish I had a 20' rod here!

Comment

Yep. I figured that 11 footer I was gonna buy from you was obsolete. Might need to renegotiate the price![emoji38]

Comment

Working...
                                X