Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oscillating tool

Originally posted by be12hunt View Post
    Rockwell sonicrafter oscillating tool. I thought it was kind of a gimmick at first, but now it is one of my favorite tools. I don’t use it all the time, but there are those special times that it is perfect.
    Mine is Craftsman and also have a Milwaukee...I thought like you..But its turned into what i call Magic tool it gets me out of a bind and tight places ...get backed into corner it will get you out...Indispensable

Also another is Saws-all with prune blade...it goes to deer stand with me lots .cut small limbs and trees in way ...and its QUIET

Comment

Oscillating tool

Originally posted by be12hunt View Post
      Rockwell sonicrafter oscillating tool. I thought it was kind of a gimmick at first, but now it is one of my favorite tools. I don’t use it all the time, but there are those special times that it is perfect.
      Mine is Craftsman and also have a Milwaukee...I thought like you..But its turned into what i call Magic tool it gets me out of a bind and tight places ...get backed into corner it will get you out...Indispensable

Also another is Saws-all with prune blade...it goes to deer stand with me lots .cut small limbs and trees in way ...and its QUIET

Comment

Originally posted by wellingtontx View Post
        Is there a particular brand you have had good luck with from Amazon ?
        We just used the Amazon choice ones last year. We change our them every other time we fill feeders (approximately 10 weeks) and never had any stop working. When you are running 17 cameras from multiple makers that can add up ina hurry.

Comment

Originally posted by JustinJ View Post
          It says it will start a 7L diesel. Will it start a modern diesel truck with a dead battery?
          I dont own anything it wont start yet. Ive cranked 7.3L diesel from stone dead mulitple times which are hard as heck to crank.

Also cranked several of our bigger tractors that are around 8.5L and no problems with them.

I also use mine to run 12V diesel pumps that dont have batteries hooked up etc.

Comment

Originally posted by dclifton View Post
            I dont own anything it wont start yet. Ive cranked 7.3L diesel from stone dead mulitple times which are hard as heck to crank.

Also cranked several of our bigger tractors that are around 8.5L and no problems with them.

I also use mine to run 12V diesel pumps that dont have batteries hooked up etc.
            The GOOLOO 4000A one looks good, you can get it for 119, didnt read the reviews on it

Comment

Mr Buddy Heater

Thermocell

Comment

Originally posted by wellingtontx View Post
                Which model/brand did you buy ?
                Originally posted by 7sdad View Post
                Aditomo brand with 16000mAh battery pack. You have to order 2 sizes larger than you would normally wear because they run really small.
                If yall get a chance, look at the brand called TideWe. Bought a jacket at Christmas for the wife and it was hands down the cheapest I could find with great reviews. They do Heated jackets, heated vests, waders, bino harnesses, etc. Plus the run some crazy good sales ALL THE TIME! they are running 20% off right now on anything over $90. you do have to go directly to there website for this.

Comment

The best thing I've bought off amazon has to be my 6Ah batteries for my Ryobi tools. work great for the outdoor tools like the weedeater, blower, and hedge clippers! Hell of a lot cheaper than the name brand batteries too!

Comment

Working...
                  X