• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
    Where did you find it in DFW?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Total Wine
    Call first & they can look at which stores have it in inventory

Comment

if you dont like hefeweizenor are used to IPA's then you wont like this one

Comment

I haven’t had it since 2015, or 2016 but Shiner Haymaker was the best Shiner beer I’ve had. Been tough to find not living close to TX since I lived in NM in the time frame previously mentioned.

Comment

Shiner Black is pretty legit also!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 12ring View Post
            I prefer beer flavored beer. Never have liked any of the off-the-wall kinda stuff. Wont even add salt/lime.
            Which “beer” flavor of beer do you prefer? Lager, Hefeweizen/witbier, bock, porter, stout, Kolsch, Pilsner, Dubbel, Triple, Saison, Helles or Barley Wine? Or maybe you prefer Ales? India Pale Ale, American Pale Ale, regular Ale, brown ale, cream ale, old ale, or maybe scotch ale?

Btw- most of those have been brewed with some form of fruit, fruit juice, or skin (or all of the above) for thousands of years

Comment

I wish they would bring back "Shiner Smokehouse" it was one of my favorites

Comment

Originally posted by ATI View Post
                I wish they would bring back "Shiner Smokehouse" it was one of my favorites

Really? I bought a six pack when it was out and it was pretty much one of the most repulsive beers I’ve tried.

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
                  I’ve got to get ahold of some of this. I really, really like bourbon barrel aged beers, ales and wines.
                  Agreed! Shiner bock and the Shiner blonde are solid drinking beers, And also agree with the above that the ruby Red is terrible

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Comment

Picked up 2 six packs of the Balcones Shiner today.

The other brewers pride that’s wine barrel aged isn’t bad either.

Comment

What's wrong, the convenience store next to Whole Foods run out if Zima?

Comment

Good beer like good bourbon does not need flavoring to hide it’s terrible taste.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                          Good beer like good bourbon does not need flavoring to hide it’s terrible taste.

Or good beer like good bourbon comes in many different flavor profiles. Some just taste better than others [emoji106]

I personally don’t drink beer to get drunk. I drink it to enjoy and like trying different beers. You’d be amazed how the flavor of some beers changes depending on the temp at which it’s served.

Comment

Originally posted by hgiles View Post
                            Picked up 2 six packs of the Balcones Shiner today.

The other brewers pride that’s wine barrel aged isn’t bad either.

I haven’t been able to find the Balcones yet but the wine barrel version is good.

Comment

Working...
                            X