2021 College Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sandbill View Post
    Sure would like to see a Big XII sweep today. Down 5 wins to 1 so far.
    SEC baseball is really good as is the Big XII. I like when they pair the two leagues up as it usually is some really good baseball. Glad my Ags weren't their to get their butts spanked!

Comment

Sure hope the Horns can get this out of their system. I didn't get to watch the games but the recaps don't look good.

Comment

Hotty Toddy! Rebels swept the TX teams and moved into #1 in the country. Happy to see these boys continue what they started last season before it ended too soon. 19-1 since last year for this squad. Good tournament for all schools involved.

Comment

Yikes. What a crappy start for Texas. I was never really excited about the Pierce hire.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Ugh. Real rough start for the fellas in red! Wreck’Em!

Comment

Originally posted by mdnabors View Post
              Hotty Toddy! Rebels swept the TX teams and moved into #1 in the country. Happy to see these boys continue what they started last season before it ended too soon. 19-1 since last year for this squad. Good tournament for all schools involved.
              Hogs are nipping at your heels!

It was good to see our freshman pitchers throw good games. Hogs need to pick it up at the plate some, especially in conference play. That’s looking like a buzz saw.

Comment

Lack of pre season practice really showed for Tech. All of the teams in this tournament are great and it showed. The teams that had better indoor facilities came out on top. I look forward to seeing this kind of competition at the end of the year. It is great watching and listening to baseball again.

Comment

2021 College Baseball

Seeing 3 games in person, and watching about 4 on the app, it really looked like ole miss was the class of the field to me, with arky a s’pose 2nd. Pitching ruled the weekend, and they had the best. I wish I could remember the name of the guy who pitched for Ms St that was throwing gas and had some wicked movement. He was pounding the bottom of the zone and Texas had zero answers.

For Texas part, they gotta swing the bat. Sounds simple and stupid, but they got behind in TONS of counts, and then had to swing at bad pitches, and it probably looked worse than it was...but it looked awful. Never seen so many 1 handed follow through and heads shaking. I was fairly impressed with the pitching, overall. Defense was ok.

****ty start, but it’s early.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Last edited by Dale Moser; 02-23-2021, 12:35 PM.

Comment

Also, that Flobaseball app absolutely sucks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone watching Aggies vs Abilene this evening? Weber loaded the bases three times in four innings. They finally pulled him. Going to be a rougher season than normal is what I suspect. Pitching and hitting so far this season off to a slow start. This weekend will be a true sign of any strengths or weaknesses. I’ll watch it on that top-notch streaming app Flosports.

Comment

I sure hope the Horns found their bats at practice yesterday and worked on gap to gap hitting instead of swing out of their shoe tops no matter the count. Hoping I don't have to change the channel when Seal Team comes on.

Comment

Originally posted by jabel View Post
                          I sure hope the Horns found their bats at practice yesterday and worked on gap to gap hitting instead of swing out of their shoe tops no matter the count. Hoping I don't have to change the channel when Seal Team comes on.
                          All gas no brakes bleeding into baseball?😜

Comment

Horns will be fine- if the chemistry comes. I watch them some and not enough little kid smiling on the field. Im sure they feel the pressure and pressed opening weekend

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                              All gas no brakes bleeding into baseball?[emoji12]
                              Rent free.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

They’ll find their groove! Legit teams in Arlington over the weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X