Theives at Granger Lake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ldoyle View Post
    So you`re ok with taking something that doesn`t belong to you ?
    You’re right, he is very sad.

Comment

Originally posted by ldoyle View Post
      So you`re ok with taking something that doesn`t belong to you ?
      Yes. On public land. Legally when you leave an object on public land "you have abandoned it" I was always taught to "respect the law of the land" and I am legally allowed to take what may be abandoned or not. It's not up to me to make that distinction. If you drop a 10 dollar bill in a city owned park would you consider a kid that picked it up a thief? I hope not. If you want to bash me for doing something that is 100% legal you need to direct your energy at changing the law and not direct your anger on a 100% law abiding citizen.

Comment

So according to some we can't complain about anything we know...

So no more threads about someone wrecking into your car..We all know how bad drivers are.

No more complaining when they don't have insurance.

No more complaining when a meth head breaks into your car or truck.

Comment

[QUOTE=Hunting4fun;15214881]Yes. On public land. Legally when you leave an object on public land "you have abandoned it" I was always taught to "respect the law of the land" and I am legally allowed to take what may be abandoned or not. It's not up to me to make that distinction. If you drop a 10 dollar bill in a city owned park would you consider a kid that picked it up a thief? I hope not. If you want to bash me for doing something that is 100% legal you need to direct your energy at changing the law and not direct your anger on a 100% law abiding citizen.[/QUOTE.

I know I’m not reading this.Theres a big difference between loosing something abandoning something and leaving something to use it later.Its the woods not the inner city a man should not have to worry about a self entitled self righteous idiot helping himself to something that he knows is in use by some one else.I hope for that idiots sake they don’t let me catch them taking my property or any others property that doesn’t belong to them because there’s another law of the land that takes over.But at least we know your not a Christian I’ll pray for you and the others that don’t have a godly trained conscience.

Comment

[quote=RedBear78;15215084]
            Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post
            Yes. On public land. Legally when you leave an object on public land "you have abandoned it" I was always taught to "respect the law of the land" and I am legally allowed to take what may be abandoned or not. It's not up to me to make that distinction. If you drop a 10 dollar bill in a city owned park would you consider a kid that picked it up a thief? I hope not. If you want to bash me for doing something that is 100% legal you need to direct your energy at changing the law and not direct your anger on a 100% law abiding citizen.[/QUOTE.

I know I’m not reading this.Theres a big difference between loosing something abandoning something and leaving something to use it later.Its the woods not the inner city a man should not have to worry about a self entitled self righteous idiot helping himself to something that he knows is in use by some one else.I hope for that idiots sake they don’t let me catch them taking my property or any others property that doesn’t belong to them because there’s another law of the land that takes over.But at least we know your not a Christian I’ll pray for you and the others that don’t have a godly trained conscience.
            Those are some heavy words. Let's keep it civil so the ops message doesn't get derailed.

Comment

Yes. On public land. Legally when you leave an object on public land "you have abandoned it"
              Technically correct, this is abandonment of property on fed or state land, I would say its not morally right and karma will come back to get you for taking it but there is no legal recourse against someone taking it. If you want it gone give the location to the the controlling authority and claim abandonment of property and they will be happy to come remove it if its been left longer than the rules for said area permit, we have done that in the past.

Comment

Okok I was joking. I thought my sarcasm was thick enough.
                It's pretty safe to say the dbags that mess with private land stuff need to have their asses kicked.

Comment

Okok I was joking. I thought my sarcasm was thick enough.
                  It's pretty safe to say the dbags that mess with private land stuff need to have their asses kicked.
                  Sorry bro im a little sensitive on this subject

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

I have a feeder in Willis if you want the GPS coordinates. You can have it and move to choice location. If it's still there.

Comment

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post
                        I feel like if you leave equipment out on public land on purpose you can’t complain if it’s taken..
                        I've had stands stolen off public and private land(always cabled and locked).

I guess if you leave equipment on private land on purpose you can’t complain if it’s taken.

I've had heap pumps stolen from houses. I shouldn't have left them in the yard pumping that cold ac.

Comment

Originally posted by GA Bowhunter View Post
                          I've had stands stolen off public and private land(always cabled and locked).

I guess if you leave equipment on private land on purpose you can’t complain if it’s taken.

I've had heap pumps stolen from houses. I shouldn't have left them in the yard pumping that cold ac.
                          I hear you, I owned some warehouses in Houston and some rental houses, thieves love stealing HVAC units, just “ sitting on the side of the building waiting to be stolen “ or copper wire or pipes

Comment

Well I was taught Finders Keepers, Losers Weepers.
                            You were taught wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post
                              Comparing women to equipment left in public? What are you retarded?
                              He is comparing things he highly VALUES! Your comment, like the “Finders/Keepers comment is narrow-minded.

What is wrong with some of you people?!!

Comment

Yes. On public land. Legally when you leave an object on public land "you have abandoned it" I was always taught to "respect the law of the land" and I am legally allowed to take what may be abandoned or not. It's not up to me to make that distinction. If you drop a 10 dollar bill in a city owned park would you consider a kid that picked it up a thief? I hope not. If you want to bash me for doing something that is 100% legal you need to direct your energy at changing the law and not direct your anger on a 100% law abiding citizen.
                                Just because it’s legal does not mean it’s moral or ethical so, yes, you should be bashed.

As for that child who found that $10 bill? Of course he should not be charged with theft. But does that mean he was right to keep it? No. If his parents are responsible parents, they should have taught the child that the right thing to do would be to turn it in to the appropriate authority.

To capitalize on another’s misfortune is lower than low.

Comment

Working...
                                X