Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck, I am confident we will have pictures sooooon

Comment

Good luck today, the waiting is the worst part!!

Comment

What time is dog supposed to be there?

Any history with this deer? TC pics? How big are we talking?

Good luck on the track!

Comment

In for pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck this morning, you got a lot of people pushing for you!

Comment

In

Comment

In

Comment

If the dog is going to take awhile, then I'd go ahead and start at the trail track and get your deer. Sounds like he may not have gone too far.
                  Good luck. been there, done that.

Comment

Originally posted by 8pointer View Post
                    What time is dog supposed to be there?

Any history with this deer? TC pics? How big are we talking?

Good luck on the track!

Dogs are supposed to be here at 8. I'm gonna go walk in at sun up and make sure he's not obviously piled up close.

Yes, I've seen him on camera a few times. I feel like I've built this up and he may not be as big to everyone here as he is to me.

Comment

Meh^ he is your trophy. I’d be proud.

Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by 4R Daddy View Post
                        I'm gonna go walk in at sun up and make sure he's not obviously piled up close.
                        Do your dog man a favor and DONT DO THIS!!!

Good luck!!!

Comment

Hope it's an easy track this morning and you find him close. I've had the kind of night that you just had and it's no fun. Fishndude is right though. If you already have a dog coming at 8am, I'd stay out of there and not add any unnecessary scent to the track. You've waited this long, I'd just wait another hour or so for the dog.
                          Last edited by Pineywoods; 10-15-2021, 05:43 AM.

Comment

If he’s huge to you, he’s huge to us. In for the recovery.

Comment

Dogs are supposed to be here at 8. I'm gonna go walk in at sun up and make sure he's not obviously piled up close.

Yes, I've seen him on camera a few times. I feel like I've built this up and he may not be as big to everyone here as he is to me.

As someone said the other day ‘Deer hunting is subjective’. A 200” deer on one place may be the deer of a lifetime (or 10), while a 200” deer on another place is a normal occurrence. As long as you’re happy!

Good luck this morning….fingers crossed for you

Comment

The he(( with what everyone else thinks. A trophy to you is just that. Some are fortunate enough to chase 180”+WT..... some of us it’s just about the hunt. It’s all in the eyes of the hunter, not the audience.

Thank you for including us, I like the suspense and can’t wait to see your trophy.

Comment

Working...
                                X