No announcement yet.

Sonora / Sutton County 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn’t see any chasing today. Didn’t see anything while in the stand this morning either. Feeders have been hit hard and I found out the hard way when you don’t pay attention. Didn’t change feed clock to daylight sayings so feeder went off at 530am. Did however see a nice slick 8 that could be a brute in a year or two. Hope he makes it to next season. Will be back in a week or two. Hopefully it will be much cooler than today. 85 degrees sucked arse!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just got back from another few days. Pretty slow had the best movement this morning. Saw a young 8 pushing some doe

Comment

Originally posted by TexasTrophyBowhunter View Post
        Just got back from another few days. Pretty slow had the best movement this morning. Saw a young 8 pushing some doe. Most of our big bucks have gone nocturnal or just disappeared. New bucks show up on every camera pull we do.

Comment

Just got back from hunting between Rocksprings and Sonora, alot of movement. Bucks still together, showing some interest in the females but not pushing. A couple of good fights between bucks. That was pretty cool to watch. More action at the morning hunts than evening.

Comment

Originally posted by IAFFHunter18 View Post
            Just got back from hunting between Rocksprings and Sonora, alot of movement. Bucks still together, showing some interest in the females but not pushing. A couple of good fights between bucks. That was pretty cool to watch. More action at the morning hunts than evening.

I’ll probably be down there again this weekend. I even pulled the rifle out I Was getting desperate.

Comment

Lol it happens. We are headed down next week. Prob next to last trip for me.

Comment

Any updates down south?? I have not seen anything pushing hard…..y’all think the weather is messing them up?

Comment

Just got back today. It was crazy slow this morning even with the 26 degree weather! Those little bucks are still pushing but I think it’s about over for the big boys until the last push maybe in a few weeks? Even the axis were quiet this morning it was weird.

Comment

Originally posted by BrianG View Post
                    Target acquired!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                    That’s a heck of a deer feeder!

Comment

Originally posted by Kingfisher789 View Post
                      That’s a heck of a deer feeder!
                      It's a 1500lb Lamco.

Comment

Bucks are chasing now. Had 2 different hit list bucks and have not been able to connect yet. Heads to the ground chasing every doe they see. This front blowing in tomorrow I bet will keep them going so hoping for some good hunts tonight and tomorrow.

Comment

With full moon tomorrow, midday sits should be pretty productive.

Comment

I got this one at my place on Tuesday!

I saw a new 8pt and the 11pt I passed earlier in the season. They were both in with 3 does there too, and never even acted the least bit interested.

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Whack! Congrats

Comment

Awesome Bisch!! Wife contacted on an 8 point this evening. We will see how tomorrow goes. Some cooler weather would be great.

Comment

Working...
                                X