Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by denimdeerslayer View Post
    So how much for the ostrich hunt?

How would you tune an Ostrich guillotine broadhead?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by LWD View Post
      Want to borrow my .375H&H? Seriously, be careful. They can do a lot of damage.
      This, and not even exaggerating one bit………

They quicker you get rid of them, the better you will be.

And, oh, their kick can kill lions and other predators. I never witnessed it, but rumor has it, they will end a human pretty easy.

I was around some back in the 90’s when they were all the craze.

Comment

Tennis racket upside his dome. Smack!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DuramaxDude View Post
          Tennis racket upside his dome. Smack!!!
          You would just be getting him all riled up. There is nothing in there the negatively affect.

Comment

The one and only time I have ever ate at Bonnells they were the chefs choice. Insanely good to eat, had some kind of blueberry jelly on it

Comment

Originally posted by denimdeerslayer View Post
              so how much for the ostrich hunt?
              bingo i'm in

Comment

Friends had a pair that we used to feed peanuts through the fence. A peanut taped to a .22 barrel saves a lot of meat…

Comment

Some of you guys are a heck of a lot nicer then me. Kid-Dad I want an ostrich. Dad-You get that from your mom's side. They're all insane. I'll buy you a chicken, duck, turkey. They all lay eggs. Kid-But daaaaaaaaadddddd!! Dad-Do you want to be like your mom's brother? Kid-Ohhh no. I didn't understand at first Dad. I am sorry. Let's buy those chickens

Comment

Take a 6-8ft broom handle or anything of the like & you can snap their neck like pencil...your psa if ever sans firepower & have an encounter with a long neck human sized fowl like opponent.

Comment

Emus can get aggressive too, all though not near as big. Good luck.

Comment

Are you the one who asked about buying ostrich on here a couple years ago and most told you helllllll no? :-)

Comment

Discuss aging, scoring, management ideas and all things related to improving hunting conditions

Discuss aging, scoring, management ideas and all things related to improving hunting conditions

Some folks learn the hard way

Comment

Sell them and use the money to buy your kids a King Cobra, they're way cooler .

Comment

Best way to deal with an aggressive male ostrich is not to have one in the first place.

That being said, a rather large caliber bullet placed right between its eyes will gentle it up quite a bit.

And that gets you back to the first place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Those things can and will kill you quickly. You might as well went and got your kids a box full of rattlesnakes to play with. Ostrich are no joke and will turn on you quicker then a rabid dog .

Comment

Working...
                                X