Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
    Kayce’s wife wears me out.
    I wonder if my recording skipped a part of the show? I don’t remember seeing her at all in last nights episode?

Comment

Originally posted by txhoghunter2 View Post
      I wonder if my recording skipped a part of the show? I don’t remember seeing her at all in last nights episode?

Towards the end … up in their bedroom with their young kid hiding under their bed

Comment

Originally posted by AndyMane View Post
        Looking forward to the Bingham and Lloyd fight they teased in the next weeks preview!

I got 50$ on Lloyd!

Only thing I worry about is Rip already told him to check his pride and it’s gonna get Lloyd in a bind like Fred in season one.

Also Walker is a pita but I understand his thinking a little now (“After 7yrs, Put a hole in that barn and I’d ride it too!”[emoji23][emoji23]) and don’t think he’s intentionally goading Lloyd. Also like how he tried to tell Jimmy to appreciate the move to the 6666’s in improving Jimmy in the long run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by dclifton View Post
          I paused the show last night and asked my wife isnt she an Indian? They have been fighting to get there land back for generations and keep their heritage intact. But she's mad at her husband for standing up and doing the same...

Out of anyone on the Res she has the easiest way to get what Rainwater desires and that’s the Yellowstone land back in native hands and she chooses victim every time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Who knew Livestock officials had so much sway? Unlawful entry, illegal detention, leading the SWAT on raids....I thought Game Wardens had a lot of pull, but they ain’t got nothing on these guys.

I do like the show but some of these scenarios are getting a little far reaching

Comment

Monica is a stain on the show

Comment

Originally posted by 3rdCoastHunter View Post
                Monica is a stain on the show
                Man I thought I was the only one who couldn’t stand her.

She is horrible

Comment

Originally posted by kmack View Post

Good stuff right there. I like him too

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    Towards the end … up in their bedroom with their young kid hiding under their bed
                    It could have been because we’re behind a week on episodes. Haha, I was wondering why all the comments I’ve seen didn’t make sense!

Comment

Well the cowboys suck so movin on

Comment

Originally posted by 3rdCoastHunter View Post
                        Well the cowboys suck so movin on
                        Yep 😂

Comment

Rip hates rudeness in a man. He won't tolerate it.

Comment

Originally posted by txtrophy85 View Post
                            Man I thought I was the only one who couldn’t stand her.

She is horrible

Except in the first episode, when she asks for a new dishwasher[emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You need some p$&#y!! Oh my that was Hillarious!!!

Comment

Beth was on point again[emoji23][emoji23]!!

Wife and I were rolling when she dressed the city slicker down in front of her boss[emoji23]

Comment

Working...
                                X