No announcement yet.

Yellowstone Season 4 is finally here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jamie's dad don't have the coin to hire a "crew" but maybe he has some pull with the militia?
    I doubt he had much to do with it

Mo is bad medicine for sure

Comment

Originally posted by powderburner View Post
      I took the post that the kid with John was Beth's but I probably just miss read.

But she had an abortion at the clinic on the res that they did a full hysterectomy.

https://www.esquire.com/entertainmen...e-5-explained/

Right....You said she had a C-section. I was saying she had an abortion...not sure how the second question mark got in there..

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
        As far as Monica...doesn't matter how good looking they are....somebody is tired of their @#$&
        she needs to move on...that story line is wearing thin
        She's not good-looking though; she finished just behind Sarah Jessica Parker in the Kentucky Derby a few years ago.

Plus, breadstick legs and no arse?

Comment

caught the last episode; it was well worth it when Beth set the Karen straight

Comment

Originally posted by EarleyBird View Post
            She's not good-looking though; she finished just behind Sarah Jessica Parker in the Kentucky Derby a few years ago.

You’re out of your mind! Don’t make me invoke Smarts’s internet Fabio quote😂

Comment

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
              caught the last episode; it was well worth it when Beth set the Karen straight
              What did she tell her? Something like, "you want trouble, you just don't want any resistance." That describes a lot of people.

And as mentioned, Mo ain't no one to fart around with and I really like his character. Hopefully he's more ally than enemy by the end of the show so I can keep rooting for him.

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                You’re out of your mind! Don’t make me invoke Smarts’s internet Fabio quote😂
                Right!

Like he'd kick her outta bed

Comment

Originally posted by powderburner View Post
                  I took the post that the kid with John was Beth's but I probably just miss read.

But she had an abortion at the clinic on the res that they did a full hysterectomy.

https://www.esquire.com/entertainmen...e-5-explained/
                  I wasn't trying to imply that it was her kid, sorry if that was misleading. She definitely can't have kids. I believe he was about Tate's age and they presented it like he would be an orphan after the mom got shot. I don't believe he got shot as he was off looking for lug nuts where he took a ****. At the end of last season as much as they focused on Beth not being able to have kids, I was convinced that kid would live with Beth and Rip vs bringing in a new kid (Chubby).
                  Last edited by cehorn; 11-15-2021, 02:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by cehorn View Post
                    I wasn't trying to imply that it was her kid, sorry if that was misleading. She definitely can't have kids. I believe he was about Tate's age and they presented it like he would be an orphan after the mom got shot. I don't believe he got shot as he was off looking for lug nuts where he took a ****. At the end of last season as much as they focused on Beth not being able to have kids, I was convinced that kid would live with Beth and Rip vs bringing in a new kid (Chubby).

That would have been a good story line

Comment

And I typed C-section but in my head I meant Hysterotomy.

Now that we have that cleared up....

If jamies old man is behind this.. What would be the end game? Kill them off. Ok Not sure what the will would say about him getting the land. So they are gone. Land gets developed??

The new lady. The one that cut a deal on the Res.. I can not remember her name. Creepy voice. She is one I cannot figure out

Comment

Yellowstone Season 4 is finally here!

Originally posted by EarleyBird View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Filletem View Post
                          This and the kid having psychotic break downs. Last season she became a killer and now it’s melt down white men evil time again.
                          Yea we would not make it.... She throws an ugly wrinkle in the whole show..

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                            Right....You said she had a C-section. I was saying she had an abortion...not sure how the second question mark got in there..
                            That is almost as good as a guy I work with trying to describe his girlfriends C section scars but he kept calling them her circumcision scars and he said it several times... The boy was confused.. Man did we get a hail of a laugh out of that one.. There are just some things a man will never live down..lol

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                              What did she tell her? Something like, "you want trouble, you just don't want any resistance." That describes a lot of people.

And as mentioned, Mo ain't no one to fart around with and I really like his character. Hopefully he's more ally than enemy by the end of the show so I can keep rooting for him.
                              yeah, but just before that was good also;" that's not child abuse, this is child abuse.......[takes phone and destroys it] and that's destruction of private property, assault is next," want some(paraphrased)

Comment

I like Lloyd!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvXS1r186rw"]Life According to Lloyd[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                                X