Yellowstone Season 4 is finally here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
    I bet they get off their horses and it goes no further.
    Probably right, but lets hope not. Seems the fight starts over Lloyd barking orders while Rip is gone, and if Rip is not there to stop it the others may just let them have it out. As I'm sure they are tired of the tension in the bunk house.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      About had my fill of Monica, Kaseys self righteous whiny wife.
      Already tired of her. Train station material.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
        No way! Walker was shooting them and helped hang them at the bunkhouse.
        Maybe he did that to try and cover his tracks. Or it’s Jamie’s dad from when he was in prison. But I’m still leaning towards walker!

Comment

Dad did what he should have done in that scene and she still managed to F it all up with her drama …

Instead of saying, you did good Kasey… thank you. She made it all about her again.
          I paused the show last night and asked my wife isnt she an Indian? They have been fighting to get there land back for generations and keep their heritage intact. But she's mad at her husband for standing up and doing the same...

Comment

Originally posted by dclifton View Post
            I paused the show last night and asked my wife isnt she an Indian? They have been fighting to get there land back for generations and keep their heritage intact. But she's mad at her husband for standing up and doing the same...
            Soumds like modern-day politicians and politics in general.

Comment

Wife and I are on the Jamie’s dad setting up the hit wagon but that may be too obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
                Wife and I are on the Jamie’s dad setting up the hit wagon but that may be too obvious.

Wife and I thought the same....

Comment

Mo sure went tribal on that punk.

Comment

In the last episode of season three John finds out Roarke (the fly fisherman trying to steal John's land) hired Wade Morrow and his son to harass the Duttons and provoke them to do something illegal. The Morrows ended up roughing up Teeter and Colby at the river and the Duttons always get back at the culprits. They hung the Morrows (removed the brand)and then were probably going to go after Roarke when he found out he was behind the teeter/Colby attack. John got attacked at the end of the scene with all the others and it ended. Fast forward to this season....John wants to kill all possible attackers/shooters and Rip wanted revenge on folks that attacked his crew. I think we are going to find out that Roarke didn't have anything to do with the shootings but it gave rip a reason to get revenge for the previous attack and harassment.....plus cut the heads off one of the snakes in this whole real estate deal. No pun intended. If yall remember the first time Beth came across Roarke, he was fly fishing, so she probably told Rip where he could find him. No issues with the timing....Roarke had it coming.
                    Yep, the only thing Smart missed was the interaction in Jaime's office when the big meeting happened. John found out who Roarke was and made sure. Then when leaving he said something along the lines of "You don't even know the **** rules but I'm going to teach 'em to you" or something similar. This was coming for Roarke before the big attacks.

I still want to know what happened to the kid when John got shot. No mention of him yet. Maybe it goes away and is never mentioned again as an insignificant detail but what Rip said regarding never having a kid sounded like it could still happen. Especially given that kid was younger. My first thought in the season finale last year was the kid was going to be Rip and Beth's.

Comment

Beth had a C-section at the res when she was young. So not her kid.
                      Jamie's pops is behind the attack. That is why Jamie at the end of the show freaks out over the paperwork he is given.
                      Beth finds out and tries to or kills Jamie... As she promised.
                      Kasey wife heads to the res...
                      Some how... drugs get brought into the loop... not sure just have a feeling
                      Spin off for 6666 show Texas and the ranch wars...Noticed how the mentioned the King Kennedy stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by cehorn View Post
                        Yep, the only thing Smart missed was the interaction in Jaime's office when the big meeting happened. John found out who Roarke was and made sure. Then when leaving he said something along the lines of "You don't even know the **** rules but I'm going to teach 'em to you" or something similar. This was coming for Roarke before the big attacks.

Well I kinda covered that in the first sentence but not as detailed

Comment

Originally posted by powderburner View Post
                          Beth had a C-section at the res when she was young. So not her kid.

Did somebody suggest that the boy was Beth's? And she actually had an abortion...?

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post
                            Mo sure went tribal on that punk.
                            The baddest man on the show. Even Rip knows better than to mess with Mo.

Comment

Did somebody suggest that the boy was Beth's? And she actually had an abortion...?
                              I took the post that the kid with John was Beth's but I probably just miss read.

But she had an abortion at the clinic on the res that they did a full hysterectomy.

Comment

Hysterectomy or other procedure to make her unable to have children but not c-section.

Beat me to it above.

Comment

Working...
                                X